Metal News for May 19, 2003
Last updated on November 26, 2014 at 4:29 PM ET
We post metal news every day, throughout the day, covering thousands of metal bands including underground and unsigned bands. You are currently browsing the news archive, but you can also find news by band.
4 news articles posted on this day.
Metal Reviews has 15 new ones this week:
- Divinity Destroyed - Nocturnal Dawn
- Falling Silence - Shadows
- Manowar - Sign of The Hammer
- Moonspell - Wolfheart
- Mourning Beloveth - The Sullen Sulcus
- Mystic Prophecy - Regressus
- New England Metalfest - 2003 Day One
- New England Metalfest - 2003 Day Two
- Over Us Eden - Over Us Eden
- Secret Sphere - Scent Of Human Desire
- Sepultura - Roorback
- Solefald - In Harmonia Universali
- Twilightning - Delirium Veil
- Vital Remains - Dechristianize
- Xandria - Kill The Sun
Blind Guardian are to bring in Rhapsody drummer Alex Holzwarth for their upcoming gigs. This is purely a temporary measure, necessary because skinsman Thomas Stauch is suffering from a tendon infection in his hand. The band are to release their 22-track live album, cunning called ‘Live’, at the end of this month.
Logan Mader has decided to call his new band Idol-X. The former Machine Head/Soulfly guitarist has just completed a four-track demo with this band, and hopes to secure a deal soon.
Underground NWOBHM cult legends Soldier have recently reformed with the original 1980 line up and a new EP. The long awaited "Infantrycide" is due for release on Starhaven Records. The band will release an album of previously released tracks from the "Live Forces" Cassette album along with unreleased material on an album entitled "Rewind" later this year and an album of new material around Christmas/New Year. The band are currently rehearsing for live dates some time in the autumn.