Ulver To Release Covers Album "Childhood's End"
Kscope has uploaded a new video interview with Kris Rygg, frontman of Norwegian act Ulver, to the official mini-site for the band’s upcoming release, "Childhood’s End." Check out the clip here or in the player below.
The acclaimed vocalist, musician and producer sat down to discuss his early introduction to psychedelia, the philosophy behind creating an album of classic psychedelic covers, how he personally views Ulver’s current musical direction and more.
"Childhood’s End," a collection of classic psychedelic tracks recorded by the band in late 2011, is due out in North America on June 5th. The album includes Ulver’s unique versions of tracks from The 13th Floor Elevators, Electric Prunes, Jefferson Airplane, The Pretty Things and more. The track listing is as follows:
1. Bracelets of Fingers (The Pretty Things)
2. Everybody’s Been Burned (Byrds)
3. The Trap (Bonniwell’s Music Machine)
4. In the Past (Chocolate Watchband)
5. Today (Jefferson Airplane)
6. Can You Travel in the Dark Alone? (Gandalf)
7. I Had Too Much to Dream Last Night (Electric Prunes)
8. Street Song (13th Floor Elevators)
9. 66-5-4-3-2-1 (Troggs)
10. Dark is the Bark (Left Banke)
11. Magic Hollow (Beau Brummels)
12. Soon There Will Be Thunder (Common People)
13. Velvet Sunsets (Music Emporium)
14. Lament of the Astral Cowboy (Curt Boettcher)
15. I Can See the Light (Les Fleur De Lys)
16. Where is Yesterday (United States Of America)
Please share this article if you found it interesting.
- Previous Article:
Amenra Enters The Recording Studio
- Next Article:
Eths Streaming "Harmaguedon" Song Online
0 Comments on "Ulver To Release Covers Album"
Be the first to comment! Tell us what you think. (no login required)
To minimize comment spam/abuse, you cannot post comments on articles over a month old. Please check the sidebar to the right or the related band pages for recent related news articles.