Ministry Announces New Remix Album, "The Last Dubber"
Band Photo: Ministry (?)
Ministry, arguably the most influential industrial band to date, punctuated the close of their 30 year recording career with 2007’s "The Last Sucker." Now comes the remix album, "The Last Dubber," an appropriately beguiling album that dabbles in both trance and metal, due on Sepetember 15.
Following the release of "The Last Sucker," Jourgensen and company embarked on the C U LaTour, which wrapped around the globe with sold out shows at each stop and is documented in the recently released "Adios… Puta Madres" DVD/CD.
"The Last Dubber" track listing is as follows:
1. Let’s Go (La Fin Du Monde Mix)
2. Watch Yourself (The Clocks Strike Thirteen Mix)
3. Life is Good (Neuroplasticity Mix)
4. The Dick Song (Straight Outta Lincoln Mix)
5. The Last Sucker (Icke Mix)
6. No Glory (Sandpaper Condom Mix)
7. Death & Destruction (A Vote of Non-Confidence Mix)
8. Die In A Crash (Point of Impact Mix)
9. End Of Days Part 1 (One Less Sparrow Mix)
10. End Of Days Part 2 (Extreme Mayan Makeover Mix)
11. Let’s Go (Dawn of Oblivion Mix)
12. The Last Sucker (Hardware Revamp Mix)
All tracks were remixed by Clayton Workbeck of RevCo with the exception of “Let’s Go (Dawn of Oblivion Mix)” by John Bechdel (Killing Joke, Ministry, False Icons) and “The Last Sucker (Hardware Revamp Mix)” by DJ Hardware.
"The Last Dubber" is the fourth in a series of remix records from Jourgensen’s 13th Planet Records. The previous albums being: Prong’s "Power of Damn MiXXXer," RevCo’s "Cocktail MiXXX," Ministry’s "Rio Grande Dubya" and RevCo’s "Sex-O MiXXX-O" (which is set for a Sept. 29 release).
Please share this article if you found it interesting.
- Previous Article:
Dyinise To Cover Slayer's "War Ensamble"
- Next Article:
The 11th Hour Finishes Mixing New Album
2 Comments on "Ministry Announces New Remix Album"
To minimize comment spam/abuse, you cannot post comments on articles over a month old. Please check the sidebar to the right or the related band pages for recent related news articles.