Napalm Death Confirmed For Wacken Open Air 2009
Band Photo: In Flames (?)
Godfathers of grindcore, Napalm Death are the latest act to be confirmed for the infamous Wacken Open Air festival in Germany next year. The lineup for the festival so far is as follows:
AXEL RUDI PELL
WALLS OF JERICHO
- free parking (for any vehicle like car, motorbike, camper van or caravan)
- free camping - right next to the vehicle for the W:O:A feeling (if the weather conditions are good enough).
- like always there are no limits as to how many drinks or how much food you may take to the parking and camping grounds
- only lawn, direct paths to the festival grounds (if the weather conditions are good enough)
- shuttle to the Wacken and Schenefeld swimming pools.
- rubbish will be collected and disposed of free of charge by us - no fee for you
- festival stickers
- free CD
- diverse top quality surprises = Full Metal Bag
- and much more......
Please share this article if you found it interesting.
- Previous Article:
Gene Simmons Confirms New KISS Album
- Next Article:
Orange Goblin To Enter The Studio In May
11 Comments on "Napalm Death Confirmed For Wacken Open Air 2009"
To minimize comment spam/abuse, you cannot post comments on articles over a month old. Please check the sidebar to the right or the related band pages for recent related news articles.