Wanted: Site Design Feedback
Since I'm planning to redesign metalunderground.com (for May 1 CSS Reboot), I wanted to get our readers' opinions on some things that have been commented on in the past. Primarily, I'd like to know:
- Do you like the overall site layout?
- Do you start on the home page or the news page?
- Do you find the text difficult to read because it's too dark or too small?
- Do you read metalunderground.com on a mobile/small screen device, and if so what is your experience like?
- Do you experience any web browser-related problems. If so, what web browser are you using?
The plan with the redesign is to keep the current design mostly the same, but change what goes on behind the scenes so that multiple site themes or designs can be made, which our readers can choose. However, I am open to improving the current design as the "default" option.
Please hold off on suggestions for new site features, as that is beyond the scope of this discussion. Thanks in advance for your input and for visiting.
Please share this article if you found it interesting.
- Previous Article:
Year Of Desolation To Tour After Recording
- Next Article:
"Guitar Hero" Sequel To Be Unveiled At E3
30 Comments on "Wanted: Site Design Feedback"
To minimize comment spam/abuse, you cannot post comments on articles over a month old. Please check the sidebar to the right or the related band pages for recent related news articles.