Nightrage Streaming Title Track Off New Album "Insidious"
Band Photo: Nightrage (?)
Nightrage has revealed the first track, entitled "Insidious," taken from the band's upcoming 5th album of the same title. The song features former Nightrage singer Tomas "Tompa" Lindberg sharing vocal duties with Antony Hämäläinen. "Insidious" can be found on the band's Facebook profile.
Antony had this to say about the song: "This is for me the best song I've ever done. Not only is it heavy as hell, but Tomas Lindberg recorded and sang vocal melodies and lyrics I wrote. A true honor and a great friend to the band. The song as a whole never stops destroying everything in it's path."
The "Insidious" album is set to be released on September 26th in Europe and a day later in North America. The artwork can be found at this location, and the track listing is as follows:
1. So far Away (Intro)
2. Delirium Of The Fallen (w/ Apollo Papathanasio of Firewind)
3. Insidious (w/ Tomas Lindberg of At The Gates/ Lock Up)
4. Wrapped In Deceitful Dreams (w/ Gus G of Firewind & Tom S. Englund of Evergrey)
5. Hate Turns Black
6. Sham Piety (w/ Tomas Lindberg)
7. Cloaked In Wolf Skin
8. This World Is Coming To An End (w/ Tomas Lindberg & Apollo Papathanasio)
9. Utmost Ends Of Pain
10. Poignant Memories
11. Hush Of Night
12. Poisoned Pawn
13. Solar Eclipse (Prelude) (w/ John K of Biomechanical)
14. Solar Corona (w/ Gus G & Tom S Englund)
15. Emblem Of light (Outro) (w/ John K)
Japanese bonus track and digital-only bonus:
16. Photograph (Def Leppard cover w/Apollo Papathanasio)
Please share this article if you found it interesting.
- Previous Article:
Matt Barlow's Last Iced Earth Show Video Available
- Next Article:
Epysode Posts "Obsessions" Mixing Video
0 Comments on "Nightrage Streaming New Album's Title Track"
Be the first to comment! Tell us what you think. (no login required)
To minimize comment spam/abuse, you cannot post comments on articles over a month old. Please check the sidebar to the right or the related band pages for recent related news articles.