Last Known Status: Active
Latest Perverse Molestation News
Below is our complete Perverse Molestation news coverage, including columns and articles pertaining to the band. Some articles listed may be indirectly related, such as side projects of the band members, etc.
There must be something in the water down in Davao in the southern Philippines, because the sprawling city has produced some of the most brutal, slamming, and at times technical death metal in all of Southeast Asia in recent years. The global brutal death community is beginning to take notice of the Davao scene, as some of the bands are starting to get signed by labels of note in the sub-genre, such as Coyote Records and Sevared Records. Here are a few bands making more than their fair share of gurgling, putrid noise in Davao City, Philippines.
Human Mastication has been blasting out slamming sickness since 2002, and in that time has developed a rock solid international reputation as one of the top slam bands in the business. The early years of the band saw the release of a collection of splits and demos before Human Mastication was picked up by Sevared Records for its debut full length release in 2008, “Grotesque Mastication of Putrid Innards.” Sevared also put out the band’s latest EP, “Persecute to Bloodbath,” last year. Chugging, slamming riffs, disgustingly guttural vocals, liberal use of pinch harmonics, and some combustible groove are all key elements of the Human Mastication formula. This band is currently top of the heap in the Davao brutal scene, and 2012 marks a decade of dedication to unholy slam for vocalist Gee and his comrades in gore. Expect more trademark slamming groove from Human Mastication in the near future.
Philippines based death metallers Perverse Molestation have issued the following announcement about releasing a new album in September of 2010:
"Greetings! Finally, after the hard work in making and recording our materials, we are proud to announce that we have finished already the album entitled 'Sadistic Way of Intense Perversion.' And hopefully will out this early September 2010 which will be released by Coyote Records [Russia]. More updates and announcement soon. Cheers!"
You can also hear several Perverse Molestation tracks via the band's official MySpace page.
Last month Pest records posted a free online compilation, Pest Records Online Compilation Vol. 10. We missed reporting it at the time, but it's free music just the same - more than 100 minutes of extreme metal from all over the world. You can download the RAR-compressed compilation (135MB) here or here.
Here's the tracklisting for the Pest Records Online Compilation Vol. 10:
1. Bane (Serbia) - "In A Dying World"
2. Bribe (Italy) - "Victim's Prostate"
3. Burning Flesh (Gex-Geneva/France) - "Pandemic Plague"
4. Caesarum (France) - "Taste Our Freedom"
5. Diktatur (Euskadi/France) - "Revanche"
6. Disdained (Serbia) - "Ignoring The Bliss"
7. Exterminio (Argentina) - "Mangled and Disembodied"
8. Morbus (Venezuela) - "Placeres Fecales"
9. Mordant (Sweden) - "Fall of Holiness"
10. Mordeth (Brasil) - "From Apes to Warlords"
11. Nerocapra (Italy) - "Philo"
12. Nervous Impulse (Canada) - "Rockstar Faggotry"
13. Nyarlathotep (Spain) - "Hekait et Er_Diriiksta"
14. Pagan Requiem (USA) - "Cross the Gate"
15. Perverse Molestation (Philippines) - "Plasma Cumshot"
16. Prayer Of The Dying (Malta) - "Memento of Decay"
17. Riotor (Canada) - "Riotor"
18. Sadistic Gore (Brazil) - "Deflowered by the Priest"
19. Sanguinus (USA) - "Not Even Your Shadow Will Be Remembered"
20. Shredding Consequences (Mexico) - "Worlderness"
21. Skineater (Sweden/USA) - "Dismantling"
22. Svart Vold (Italy) - "Fired Mark"
23. Terminal War (France) - "Aeon Crush"
24. Tornado (Greece) - "Human Race"