Answer With Metal
Last Known Status: Active
Latest Answer With Metal News
Below is our complete Answer With Metal news coverage, including columns and articles pertaining to the band. Some articles listed may be indirectly related, such as side projects of the band members, etc.
This September 7th and 8th, Spread the Metal Records will host the Spread the Metal Festival in Toronto, ON. The festival will see 100% of its profits donated to Kiva, a non-profit organization, which helps people around the world to lift themselves out of poverty.
Headlining the festival will be Suffocation, with additional headliners to be announced at a later date. Direct support will be provided by The Agonist, Augury and Skull Fist. Additional support bands include Beheading of a King, The Catalyst, Edge of Attack, Deathpoint, Crimson Shadows, Nephelium, Hallows Die, Evertrapped, Answer With Metal, and Sanktuary.
2 day tickets for the festival can be found at this location (individual day passes on sale June 1st).
To complement the festival itself, the label is launching a crowd funding campaign in order to raise additional funds for Kiva.
Among the perks are signed albums and set lists from every band at the festival, guitar picks, album downloads, etc. As well, fans will have the chance to attend the sound check, hang out with the headliner of their choice, and even punch a record label exec! Full list of available perks below on the crowd funding page here.
Wacken Metal Battle Canada has unleashed a free download compilation to promote some of the top Canadian metal talents competing in this year's contest for one true champion to represent the nation at this summer's 2013 edition of Wacken Open Air Festival in Germany.
The free download is available via Bandcamp here, or you can stream the tracks below. The track listing is as follows:
1. Adrenechrome - Led Elephant 05:37
2. Answer With Metal - Two Wrongs (Don't Make A Right) 05:06
3. Cecile Monique - Never Over 03:37
4. Crimson Shadows - Beyond The Mountain Wasteland 05:50
5. Cryptik Howling - Ulysses Death 03:58
6. Dissension - Of Time And Chronic Disease 06:58
7. Dreamers - No Place To Hide 04:23
8. Eclipse Eternal - Deathbound 08:29
9. Embracing Soul - Luna 03:42
10. Fallstaf - The Cost 03:21
11. Laugh At The Fakes - Blinded 05:28
12. Mastery - Step Up 04:23
13. Mürtenscythe - (Smoking weed) Through The Horn of Satan 08:30
14. Panzerfaust - The Apple of Infinite Knowledge 08:15
15. Powered By Death - Hit The Surface 03:00
16. Pyramid Theorem - Another Day Slips Away 06:28
17. Sanguine Glacialis - Into The Heart of Chaos 06:44
18. Slyde - New World Sympathy 03:36
19. Spewgore - The Ride 02:12
20. Through Death - Orphaned 03:38
21. Trainwreck Architect - The Door Slam Shut 04:14
22. Venomenon - Temple of Lies 07:13
23. Vesperia - O' Hail The Northlander 04:49
24. Virulys - Endless World 04:40
25. Warcall - Faces of Death 04:49
26. WarMachine - Moving On 04:04 More...
The Halifax based Spread The Metal Festival, with a goal to raise $100,000 for the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, is proud to announce headliners Morbid Angel, along with Blackguard, Cryptopsy and Last Call Chernobyl as the next batch of bands added to the line up to support the festival charity fundraiser.
Matt Day, STM owner and festival organizer, commented: "Spread the Metal Records has lofty ambitions for this festival and as it grows each year, I want to prove that the label is as committed to philanthropy as we are to releasing phenomenal records. We take on the responsibility to help those who cannot help themselves, and this festival has the power to help a lot of people, year after year."
The lineup is as follows:
Answer With Metal - 12pm
Last Call Chernobyl - 1pm
Dischord - 2pm
Hallows Die - 3:15pm
Descend - 4:30pm
Fallen Joy - 6pm
Blackguard - 7:30pm
Kataklysm - 9:15pm More...
Halifax based Spread The Metal Festival, which has a goal to raise $100,000 for the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada with 100% of ticket revenues, is proud to announce the first round of Canadian bands supporting the fest and charity fundraiser.
STM Records owner and festival organizer Matt Day commented, "Spread the Metal Records has lofty ambitions for this festival and as it grows each year, I want to prove that the label is as committed to philanthropy as we are to releasing phenomenal records. We take on the responsibility to help those who cannot help themselves, and this festival has the power to help a lot of people, year after year."
Further details on the festival are available here and the currently announced lineup is as follows:
Answer With Metal
Cry Oh Crisis
Death Valley Driver