"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Pain Confessor Post New Single Online

Photo of Pain Confessor

Band Photo: Pain Confessor (?)

Finnish metallers PAIN CONFESSOR have posted their new single, "Ne Plus Ultra", on their MySpace page. The song comes off the group's third album, "Purgatory of the Second Sun", which is scheduled for release in Finland on March 14. The single will precede the album in February. Other songtitles set to appear on the CD include "Mercenaries", "Last of Forever", "Dreamcrusher", "Second Sun", "My Last Words", "End", and "Without Redemption/Without Remorse".

"Purgatory of the Second Sun" was recorded at Fantom studio and is described by the band as "raw and furious. This album has nine songs from which 80% is pretty much all out war and the rest 20% is heavy, like walking to the gallows."

Source: Blabbermouth

What's Next?

Please share this article if you found it interesting.

You can get related band news and info in the sidebar and on the respective band pages.


0 Comments on "Pain Confessor Post New Single Online "

Be the first to comment! Tell us what you think. (no login required)

To minimize comment spam/abuse, you cannot post comments on articles over a month old. Please check the sidebar to the right or the related band pages for recent related news articles.