Metal News for March 16, 2003
Last updated on January 24, 2015 at 1:04 PM ET
We post metal news every day, throughout the day, covering thousands of metal bands including underground and unsigned bands. You are currently browsing the news archive, but you can also find news by band.
4 news articles posted on this day.
E-Race, a band closely associated with former Fear Factory guitarist Dino Cazares, are to record a new demo with Godhead duo The Method and Jason Miller. The band are still seeking a record deal.
Gandhi, the band featuring Page Hamilton (ex-Helmet), John Tempesta (formerly with White Zombie), Blasko (Rob Zombie) and Charlie Clouser (of Nine Inch Nails fame), have just recorded a new demo with producer Jay Baumgardner. No further details are available at this time.
Aversion Online has their March issue online with more metal reviews than I can list here.
And Walls of Fire has a bunch more in English and even more in German. Here are the reviews in English:
- Carnal Forge - The More You Suffer (Thrash Metal)
- Censored - System Disease (Death Metal)
- Cradle Of Filth - Damnation and a Day (Black Metal)
- Crustacean - Insaniac (Death/Thrash)
- Darkthrone - Hate Them (Black Metal)
- Dimension F3H - Reaping the World Winds (Industrial Metal)
- Dressed in Dreams - Monologue (Alternative)
- Morgue - The Process to Define the Shape of Self-Loathing (Death/Grind)
- Overkill - Killbox 13 (Thrash Metal)
- Racer X - Getting Heavier (Heavy Metal)
- The Kovenant - SETI (Black Metal)
- Vile - Stench of the Deceased (Death Metal)
Linkin Park is Launch/Yahoo!'s Artist of the Month, which means a lot of exclusive Linkin Park goods coming your way, including the world premiere of a new song off of Meteora come March 20th, 2003. Launch also features an exclusive interview, live clips from Linkin Park's performance of "In the End" and "Papercut", and the opportunity to win a trip to see LP in Europe. Other good things are also available on the site so be sure to check it out.