Moonsorrow Enter Studio To Record New Album
Finnish "epic heathen metallers" Moonsorrow have entered Tico Tico studio in Kemi, Finland to begin recording their new album, "Raah Raah Blääh", for an early 2005 release through the Spinefarm Records imprint Spikefarm. "This album is going to be a bit different release, as we thought not repeating ourselves musically and lyrically," stated guitarist/vocalist Henri Sorvali. "So, no more overlenghty boring songs and epic shit, but some seriously pure aggression, hate and even some politics. (!!!!) Some of you might think it´s not acceptable for taking a step forward (backward?) but might I remind you that it is us who decide the direction of the band, not you."
The complete track listing for the effort, according to the band, is as follows:
01. Kuolema Taidehomoille...Ja Muille
02. Puutarhurin Painajainen
03. Myin Lapsesi Jammu- Sedälle
04. Vitun Runkkarit Ja Muut
05. Saatanan Lehmä
06. Homo Jeesus
07. Saatanan Saksalaiset, Teistä Ei Oo Mihinkään
08. Shitter Limited On Maailman Paras Bändi (Feat. Vitummoista Pörinää)
09. Vapauttakaa Matti Nykänen
10. Matti Vanhanen On Homo Joka Ei Kestä Viinaa
13. Anna Pillua Jonne Aaron
14. Vitun Verhoilijavitunmestari
15. Perspillu Ja Hyvät Vitut (Puh Runku)
16. Se Hyvä Biisi
18. Hakaristi On Oikeesti Kaunis
19. Bjarne Kallis Työnnä Risti Vittu Perseeseen
20. Ime Meisseliä Silikoni- Janita
21. Outro: Viikset
As previously reported, Moonsorrow will play a Bathory tribute gig at Klubi in Turku, Finland on October 22. Also appearing on the bill will be Hellbox. According to a posting on the group's web site, Moonsorrow 's set will consist of "the viking-era Bathory songs."
Please share this article if you found it interesting.
- Previous Article:
In Flames To Record Hometown Show For Upcoming DVD
- Next Article:
Alice Cooper Gets Cookin' For Charity
0 Comments on "Moonsorrow Enter Studio To Record New Album"
Be the first to comment! Tell us what you think. (no login required)