Darsombra Has Home Invaded, All Band Equipment Stolen
Darsombra regretfully announces that the band's Baltimore home was invaded this week, the doors kicked-in, and all gear and equipment was stolen.
The band is devastated, as everything used to construct Darsombra's unique audio/visual works has been lost. The band is reaching out to the public for help in tracking down the perpetrators or at least the gear. Darsombra comments:
“Hi friends. We are saddened to report that our house in west Baltimore city was burglarized between 1pm-3pm on Wednesday May 29, and almost everything that we use to make our art was stolen. This is the latest and most complete version of our missing stuff (including some serial numbers where we could find them). If you see any of these items please contact us at our website."
- 1987 Gibson Les Paul Custom electric guitar (serial number 82317558) white (faded to cream color) finish w/ black pick guard, gold hardware including Schaller strap lock buttons (stolen with strap attached), no pickup guard on treble pickup, without case (pic included)
- late 90's/early 2000's era 8-string Rickenbacker bass
- black w/ white pick guard, no cover on treble pickup, silver hardware including Schaller strap lock buttons (stolen with strap attached), without case (pic included)
- 2005 Gibson Les Paul Studio baritone guitar (serial number 00055528) sliver finish w/ silver hardware including Schaller strap lock buttons (stolen with strap attached), without case (pic included)
- 2005 Ernie Ball Music Man bass guitar- flat black finish w/ silver diamond plate pickguard, silver hardware including Schaller strap lock buttons, without case (pic included)
- Yamaha acoustic guitar - black, without case
- classical guitar - wood finish, without case
- Rikki Ram student model sitar
- 1930s-era Vega 4-string tenor banjo without case
- Canon Rebel T3i digital SLR camera with a cracked viewing screen
- NEC NP215 projector attached to a small piece of plywood
- 2008 iMac desktop computer
- 2011 Macbook laptop computer (serial number D92GCJRJDRJ7)
- Iomega desktop external hard drive without stand or power supply
- Epson RX595 printer
Following releases on At A Loss, Public Guilt, Underradar and others, Darsombra signed with Exile On Mainstream for the release of "Climax Community." You can stream it here.
Please share this article if you found it interesting.
- Previous Article:
Battlecross Posts Studio Footage
- Next Article:
The Black Dahlia Murder Streaming New Album Clips
0 Comments on "Darsombra's Home Invaded, Equipment Stolen"
Be the first to comment! Tell us what you think. (no login required)
To minimize comment spam/abuse, you cannot post comments on articles over a month old. Please check the sidebar to the right or the related band pages for recent related news articles.