Shooting Guns Issues New Album update
Saskatoon's Shooting Guns has checked in with the following update about working on a new album:
"We've entered the mastering phase of our second album, titled Brotherhood of the Ram. The title invokes an infamous fabrication of local moral panic. Chad Mason recorded six songs to tape at Sinewave Studios in three sessions. We then edited and mixed the songs ourselves. The final mixes are now being polished and refined by the talents and circuits of John McBain (Spine of God - Monster Magnet)."
The track listing will be (with notes from band member Steve Reed):
1. Real Horse Footage - A ragged storm of Bakshi rotoscope green funnel cloud horses
2. Motherfuckers Never Learn - Chasing diesel trains off bison jumps with torches
3. Predator II - Vulgar tectonics
4. Go Blind - Dune hermit eats a glass armillary sphere
5. Brotherhood of the Ram - Pentagrams folding into a cube of metatron
6. No Fans - A cataclysm of flared cones and monstrous drones ending with one of the band's first recordings (a primitive Harmonic Steppenwolf demo from when the band was a 4-piece).
Please share this article if you found it interesting.
0 Comments on "Shooting Guns Issues Album update"
Be the first to comment! Tell us what you think. (no login required)
To minimize comment spam/abuse, you cannot post comments on articles over a month old. Please check the sidebar to the right or the related band pages for recent related news articles.