A Sense Of Gravity Reports Equipment Stolen
Seattle's A Sense of Gravity has checked in with the following statement about having gear and recording equipment stolen:
"On the evening of January 25th at around 9:15 pm, thieves broke into A Sense of Gravity guitarist Brendon William’s apartment on north Capitol Hill (near Cornish College of the Arts’ Kerry Hall) and stole the following equipment:
- Late 2012 27” iMac – 2.9 Ghz, 3TB Fusion Drive, 28GB RAM (BRAND NEW)
- 2008 15” MacBook Pro (front right of casing is coming apart) in a black laptop case containing a 250GB external hard drive
- Ibanez RGA8 black 8 string guitar w/ Bare Knuckle Pickups Aftermaths and custom aluminium pickup rings, with a dark red strap
- Ibanez RGA121 violin finish (has some scrapes/scuffs on bottom of body) w/ DiMarzio Evolution in the bridge and Seymour Duncan Jazz in the neck
- 32” LG plasma TV (model number unknown)
- Canon Powershot SX50H digital camera (BRAND NEW)
- A box of family and home videos (sentimental value)
"We are currently in the process of recording our debut album and this has halted any future progress. Fortunately, they did not steal our backup hard drive containing our work to date. If you have seen ads on Craigslist/eBay for any equipment resembling this list, please report them and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org."
Please share this article if you found it interesting.
- Previous Article:
Countless Goodbyes Posts "Falling Down" Video
- Next Article:
Altar Of Pain Streaming New Song Sample
0 Comments on "A Sense Of Gravity Has Gear Stolen"
Be the first to comment! Tell us what you think. (no login required)
To minimize comment spam/abuse, you cannot post comments on articles over a month old. Please check the sidebar to the right or the related band pages for recent related news articles.