The Rockstar Ramblings: Appetite For Democracy
Band Photo: Guns N Roses (?)
While Guns N’ Roses is set for their 12 show - Las Vegas residency at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. The Hard Rock Casino isn’t missing a beat on “cashing” in on this event, producing 2,500 $25 commemorative chips to be distributed this Friday.
Here are ten other unconfirmed rumors we heard The Hard Rock was instituting for Axl Rose and Guns N’ Roses.
10. Room Service for a limited time will be adding Nightrain to their menu. NOTE: The cost will be $35 a bottle and will not include tax or tip.
9. The Hard Rock pool, Rehab, will temporarily lift their ban of wearing a bandana AND a fedora at the same time.
8. No top hats allowed!
7. Anyone who mentions “Rock and Roll Hall of Fame” will be fined, but feel free to keep blowing smoke in the face of your neighbor at the Black Jack table.
6. All weddings will be performed by the Priest from the “November Rain” video (his name is Gianantonio). BONUS: For 75K you can have Duff McKagan be your ring bearer.
5. Hart and Huntington Tattoo shop will offer 50% off any Chinese Democracy Tattoos. ALSO, the restaurant ‘Pink Taco’ will be temporarily renamed ‘Adriana Smith.’
4. The Sports Book will add “Next Album Release.” The over/under for the number of years opened at 14 and is currently at 18.
3. In salute to Axl Rose, the Hard Rock cheeseburger will get a makeover. It will still taste the same, but look completely different.
2. The business conference area will set up a boxing ring, just in case Las Vegas local, Vince Neil (Motley Crue) shows up and these guys can FINALLY settle their alleged feud once and for all.
1. The casino will not open until midnight, or later…
Please share this article if you found it interesting.
- Previous Article:
By The Patient Streaming Songs From New Album
- Next Article:
PowerWorld Posts Video Studio Report
0 Comments on "The Rockstar Ramblings: Appetite For Democracy"
Be the first to comment! Tell us what you think. (no login required)