Throw The Fight Discusses New Album "What Doesn't Kill Us" And Signing With Bullet Tooth
Band Photo: Throw The Fight (?)
Check out the Throw the Fight guys discussing their recent signing to Bullet Tooth and answering fan questions from their practice space in the video clip below. The band's new album "What Doesn't Kill Us" (Produced by John Feldmann) will be available everywhere June 5th, 2012. The track listing is as follows:
1. Bloodshot Eyes (Can't Hide Your Lies)
2. Not So Hollywood
3. One Step Away
4. Makes Us Stronger
5. When the World Stops Spinning
7. Run Away
8. Lights Out For Summer
9. (I Just) Died In Your Arms *Cutting Crew cover
10. You Can't Swim With Concrete Shoes
11. Jealousy Was Her Name *Bonus track
Please share this article if you found it interesting.
0 Comments on "Throw The Fight Discusses New Album"
Be the first to comment! Tell us what you think. (no login required)