Niklas Kvarforth Announces Solo Release "Fifteen Years Of Absolute Darkness"
Niklas Kvarforth, founder and front man of Swedish extreme metallers Shining, has announced details of the upcoming release of a solo project that will chart fifteen years of his often controversial musical career. “Fifteen Years of Absolute Darkness,” scheduled for release on Spinefarm Records on the 7th December this year, will feature 15 tracks from various bands on which Kvarforth has guested on vocals.
Included are tracks from bands such as Gravdal, Bethlehem, The Vision Bleak, Den Saakaldte, as well as a previously unreleased alternative version of Shining's “Förtvivlan, Min Arvedel.” The double CD will come with a lavishly illustrated booklet which contains Kvarforth’s comments on all the tracks. The track listing for “Fifteen Years of Absolute Darkness” is as follows:
1. KKOAGULAA - Excerpt 4
2. DIABOLICUM - Salvation Through Vengeance
3. MANES - Bli Med Mig
4. IN LINGUA MURTUA - Cold Void Messiah
5. MONUMENTUM - The Colour Of Compassion
6. SHINING - Förtvivlan, Min Arvedel (alternative version)
7. HJARNIDAUDI - A Darkblue Afternoon
8. LIVSNEDAD - Fobisk Sälta
1. THE VISION BLEAK – I Dined With The Swans
2. GLORIOR BELLI - The Night Scalp Challenger
3. FUNERAL DIRGE - Alpha Sans Omega
4. GRAVDAL - Mishandlet
5. NEKROS - The Black Serpent
6. BETHLEHEM - Yesterday I Still Died Today
7. DEN SAAKALDTE – Mesias
Please share this article if you found it interesting.
- Previous Article:
Road's End Streaming "Fallen" Song Sample
- Next Article:
Dimmu Borgir Announces 20th Anniversary Album
0 Comments on "Niklas Kvarforth Announces Solo Release"
Be the first to comment! Tell us what you think. (no login required)