Shaded Enmity Parts Ways With Guitarist Rob Steinway and Seeks Replacement
Shaded Enmity has issued the following update regarding the departure of guitarist Rob Steinway on their MySpace page:
"After years of service, Rob Steinway has decided to part ways with Shaded Enmity. Simon and myself wish him the very best in his next endeavors as anyone who gets Rob in their band is very lucky to have him."
"That being said, this position is not the easiest to fill, and can be a bit technical when it comes to the parts. I would handle all the leads in the band, but it is quite difficult to do some of the more complex leads over my vocal parts. Please read the requirements listed, and if you believe you fit these drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org"
"1. Must have your own gear. We play in E Standard, so in addition to a guitar that stays in tune, you need a tube head and some sort of 4x12 cabinet.
2. Your own transportation, and the ability to haul your own gear to shows.
3. Good stage presence is a must, you dont necessarily need to spin your head 100 mph like Rob does, but dont be a statue.
4. We practice twice a week, and you must be able to contribute financially to practices.
5. Absolutely NO DRUGS or ALCOHOLICS PERIOD. I have played with way too many to know that its not good times. Pot is just fine.
6. Read 5 again.
7. Have a steady right hand and please be able to communicate in musical terms meaning please know what i am talking about when i say "play an E there, or play G right here etc..."
8. After i wrote all the songs I tabbed them out for Rob so there is basic guitar tablature available for the parts. Please be able to read that.
9. We are not looking for the next Yngwie or Loomis, just someone who can play solid leads and rythms on occasion."
Please share this article if you found it interesting.
- Previous Article:
DevilDriver Bassist Drops off European Tour
- Next Article:
Code Announces Lineup Changes
0 Comments on "Shaded Enmity Parts Ways With Guitarist"
Be the first to comment! Tell us what you think. (no login required)
To minimize comment spam/abuse, you cannot post comments on articles over a month old. Please check the sidebar to the right or the related band pages for recent related news articles.