Shaded Enmity Parts Ways With Bassist Zach Palmer
Washington melodic death metal band Shaded Enmity has issued the following update regarding the departure of bassist Zach Palmer:
"For the past 9 months or so, Zach has been kind enough to lend his talents to Shaded Enmity for both our new album recording, and for several live shows. We all knew Zach had commitments prior to joining our band, and he did great session work for us, but at this point in time, we have all decided mutually to go our separate ways as we are seeking someone who can be a permanent member to our lineup. We wish Zach the best with Skelator and his future endeavors.
That being said, if you believe you fit the following requirements, drop me an email at email@example.com"
"www.myspace.com/shadedenmity for song samples or check us out on YouTube."
"1. Must have your own gear.
2. Your own transportation, and the ability to haul your own gear to shows.
3. Good stage presence is a must, you dont necessarily need to spin your head 100 mph like Zach does, but dont be a statue.
4. We practice twice a week, and you must be able to contribute financially to practices.
5. Absolutely NO DRUGS or ALCOHOLICS PERIOD. I have played with way too many to know that its not good times. Pot is A OK. If you have ever been kicked out of a bar or started a fight because of your drinking, do not apply.
6. Read 5 again.
7. We are not looking for anything flashy, just someone who can keep a beat and hold down the fort.
8. We play in E standard, and most of our songs require the use of a 5 string as you will be supplying a lot of the low notes."
Please share this article if you found it interesting.
- Previous Article:
Obituary Parts Ways With Longtime Bassist
- Next Article:
Hate Posts Studio Update Video Online
1 Comment on "Shaded Enmity Parts Ways With Bassist Zach Palmer"
To minimize comment spam/abuse, you cannot post comments on articles over a month old. Please check the sidebar to the right or the related band pages for recent related news articles.