"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Alice In Chains Posts "Check My Brain" Clip Online

Alice In Chains has posted a thirty second sample clip online of their next single, "Check My Brain." You can check it out by heading to Amazon.com. The song will appear on the bands forthcoming new studio album, "Black Gives Way To Blue" which will be released on September 29th. The album will be the bands first album of original material since 1996.

What's Next?

Please share this article if you found it interesting.

6 Comments on "Alice In Chains Posts 'Check My Brain' Clip Online"

Post your comments and discuss the article below! (no login required)

Anonymous Reader
1. John Bailey writes:

f*** YEAHHHHHHH! I LOVE IT!!!!

# Aug 12, 2009 @ 1:01 PM ET | IP Logged Reveal posts originating from the same IP address
Blindgreed1's avatar

Member

2. Blindgreed1 writes:

This is going to be an amazing album. It's on my list of most anticipated albums of the year.

# Aug 12, 2009 @ 2:42 PM ET | IP Logged Reveal posts originating from the same IP address
Anonymous Reader
3. Bob12334 writes:

Awesome clip, can't wait for the rest

# Aug 12, 2009 @ 4:07 PM ET | IP Logged Reveal posts originating from the same IP address
Anonymous Reader
4. spiral_architect writes:

it sounds as though they have resurrected layne staley from the dead.......

# Aug 12, 2009 @ 7:31 PM ET | IP Logged Reveal posts originating from the same IP address
Rubyred's avatar

Member

5. Rubyred writes:

Strange and eerie heavy psychodelic sounding to me..-this "Check My 'Brain" song. Very heavy & odd w/a that doesn'it have a face just brain. Creepy!

# Aug 12, 2009 @ 8:24 PM ET | IP Logged Reveal posts originating from the same IP address
Rubyred's avatar

Member

6. Rubyred writes:

With this little girl on the cover that doen't have a face just "brains" there in place of it. Odd and creepy!

# Aug 12, 2009 @ 8:25 PM ET | IP Logged Reveal posts originating from the same IP address

To minimize comment spam/abuse, you cannot post comments on articles over a month old. Please check the sidebar to the right or the related band pages for recent related news articles.