Ravage Provides End Of Year Update
Boston based thrash band Ravage has issued the following end of year update and info about their upcoming album release:
I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support of Ravage this year and through the years. 2008 was a productive year for us.
- finished recording our album "The End Of Tomorrow"
- shot a video for the song "Nightcrawler"
- released a new EP, "Freedom Fighter"
- played in Germany again
- appeared on a Warlock Tribute album "A Tribute To Steel: A Tribute To Warlock" released by Pure Steel Records
- appeared on a Heavy Magazine sampler CD
- saw Howie rejoin the band on bass and played some shows and had a good time
what's up next for us in 2009
- we're going to finally release "The End Of Tomorrow" album (we are currently taking offers from labels)
- Al and Eli will make a cameo in the movie "Lawson: White Heat" (http://www. myspace. com/lawsonwhiteheat) which will be released some time next year
- Al will appear on the new Steel Maid CD which will be released some time next year
- we're going to make some more videos
- we're going to record some more - probably a lot more
- we have a lot of archival footage, so a DVD of some sort may be on the way, either packaged with the new CD or on it's own
- we're going to play some more shows - hopefully in a state near you
so stay tuned, and thanks for your support...Ravage In Peace!!!
ALSO - We still have copies of both the "Spectral Rider" album, and the "Freedom Fighter" EP available, as well as t-shirts, and bottle openners so contact me at email@example.com if you are interested in merchandise."
Please share this article if you found it interesting.
- Previous Article:
Pain Confessor Finds New Guitar Player
- Next Article:
God Forbid Offers Free MP3 On December 26th
0 Comments on "Ravage Provides End Of Year Update"
Be the first to comment! Tell us what you think. (no login required)
To minimize comment spam/abuse, you cannot post comments on articles over a month old. Please check the sidebar to the right or the related band pages for recent related news articles.