Profane Omen Finishes Recording New EP
Finnish death 'n' roll band PROFANE OMEN has finished recording a new EP, entitled "Disconnected", at Villvox Studio under the watchful eyes of engineer Aleksanteri Kuosa and producer Ville Sorvali. The EP will be mixed beginning on June 19 for a fall release.
"Disconnected" EP track listing:
02. In Fear
03. Breed Suffocation, Breed Extinction
04. Learning to Die
5. Slave to the Grind (SKID ROW cover)
6. Wild Child (W.A.S.P. cover)
Guest musicians appearing on the EP are:
* Taneli "The Man" Jarva (THE BLACK LEAGUE)
* Sami Helle (DAUNTLESS)
* Sari Laine (SUSIE LEE AND THE DEEPEST LOVE BAND)
* DHC drunken choir featuring Tomppa Saarenketo from BUSES SPÖKET, Ari Nieminen and Sami Helle of DAUNTLESS and Niko Kalliojärvi of AMORAL
PROFANE OMEN is from Lahti, Finland and was founded in 1999.
Please share this article if you found it interesting.
- Previous Article:
Alice Cooper Cancel Mexican Tour Dates
- Next Article:
Rammstein Begin Songwriting for New Album
0 Comments on "Profane Omen Finishes Recording New EP"
Be the first to comment! Tell us what you think. (no login required)
To minimize comment spam/abuse, you cannot post comments on articles over a month old. Please check the sidebar to the right or the related band pages for recent related news articles.