Mugshot Premiere New Single & Music Video “Left In The Wake” - Sign With Pure Noise Records
Mugshot have officially inked a deal with Pure Noise Records. The metalcore band have announced their new label partnership alongside the release of a music video for their latest single, "Left In The Wake".
Check out "Left In The Wake" streaming via YouTube and Spotify for you now below.
The group shared their thoughts on the track, stating:
“‘Left In The Wake‘ deals with the fear of your life having no purpose or worth. The lyrics dive into a story of being faced with death alongside the realisation that nothing you’ve done has left an impact on anyone or anything, and because your life has not left a mark neither will your death. As humans, every one struggles with wanting to be remembered for something of great significance: to leave a legacy behind — but we are confronted daily by our actions, anxieties, and fears along the journey toward that desired legacy. That’s what ‘Left in the Wake‘ embodies.”
2023 live dates:
w/ MyChildren MyBride & No Cure:
05/25 Sacramento, CA – Goldfield’s
05/26 Cupertino, CA – X-Bar
05/27 Anaheim, CA – Chain Reaction
05/28 San Diego, CA – Brick By Brick
05/30 Yum, AZ – Redmoon Alehouse
05/31 Phoenix, AZ – Blooze Bar
06/01 Albuquerque, NM – Eclipse
06/02 Lubbock, TX – Jake’s
06/03 Austin, TX – The Ballroom
06/04 Houston, TX – Scout Bar
06/05 Corpus Christi, TX – Rich’s
Please share this article if you found it interesting.
- Previous Article:
Haken Premiere New Official Live Music Video
- Next Article:
AASAR Premiere New Single & Music Video
0 Comments on "Mugshot Sign With Pure Noise Records"
Be the first to comment! Tell us what you think. (no login required)
Before you comment, please note:
- These comments are moderated.
- Comments should be relevant to the topic at hand and contribute to its discussion.
- Personal attacks and/or excessive profanity will not be tolerated and such comments will be removed.
- This is not your personal chat room or forum, so please stay on topic.
- Please ignore spammers, as their posts will be removed.
- HTML markup will be removed and URLs will not be hyperlinked, to discourage comment spam/abuse.