Killitorous Posts "George Costanza's Father's Son"
Killitorous (discuss: is it meant to be a dinosaur as in killitorous-rex, is it a combination of kill and clitoris, or is it just "kill it or us" all run together as one word?) has a new track out today featuring Youri Raymond (Uhuman, ex-Cryptopsy). Killitorous comments:
"HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! - here is a BRAND NEW TRACK about dad's, fathers, and sons... enjoy 'George Costanza's Father's Son' and have a couple pints with your old man today!"
The track hails from the "Party, Grind" album, which has the following track listing:
1. Have You Found Jesus Yet Gump?
3. Fecal Fellatio
4. It’s Not Stanley, It’s Stan Lee (watch the video here)
5. George Costanza’s Father’s Son
6. What Do You Know About Ray Finkle?
7. ‘Til Death Do Us Party
8. Insanity as a Pathway to Fame and Fortune: The Life and Times of Gary Busey
9. No, Not The Bees!
10. Carving a totem pole a top blood mountain whilst enslaving the local mountain-folk population as cattle...
11. See You at the Party, Richter (Bonus Total Deathcore 666 Track)
Please share this article if you found it interesting.
0 Comments on "Killitorous Posts Father's Day Song"
Be the first to comment! Tell us what you think. (no login required)
To minimize comment spam/abuse, you cannot post comments on articles over a month old. Please check the sidebar to the right or the related band pages for recent related news articles.