Killitorous Announces New Album "Party, Grind" Details
Killitorous has checked in with the following announcement about releasing a new album:
"Here it is folks, this is the cover/track listing for our new album 'Party, Grind.' We have decided to release the SPECIAL EDITION copy in May.....KINDA.
"There is only 666 copies of the special edition version ever being printed, all are hand-numbered, feature different album booklet, comes signed and contain a BONUS TRACK... All the people who contributed to our indiegogo will receive their copies/shirts via mail (email if you wanted a digital copy).
"Everyone else will simply have to come see us live because: THE ALBUM WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE LIVE, AND THERE IS ONLY 666 copies, until the album is released in the next few months in stores/worldwide."
1. Have You Found Jesus Yet Gump?
3. Fecal Fellatio
4. It’s Not Stanley, It’s Stan Lee
5. George Costanza’s Father’s Son
6. What Do You Know About Ray Finkle?
7. ‘Til Death Do Us Party
8. Insanity as a Pathway to Fame and Fortune: The Life and Times of Gary Busey
9. No, Not The Bees!
10. Carving a totem pole a top blood mountain whilst enslaving the local mountain-folk population as cattle...
11. See You at the Party, Richter(BONUS Total Deathcore 666 Track)
Check out the "It's Not Stanley, It's Stane Lee" music video below.
Please share this article if you found it interesting.
0 Comments on "Killitorous Announces 'Party, Grind' Details"
Be the first to comment! Tell us what you think. (no login required)
To minimize comment spam/abuse, you cannot post comments on articles over a month old. Please check the sidebar to the right or the related band pages for recent related news articles.