News bits from around the web.
Some little news bits from around the web:
- There's an article on MTV.com talking to Powerman 5000 about their upcoming release.
- Mudvayne Go To Hospital For Video Treatment is the title of another article at MTV.com about Mudvayne's video shoot for 'Death Blooms' in the confines of an abandoned medical facility that was the set for scenes in the 1990 horror film "Jacob's Ladder."
- RockDaily.com reports that Staind canceled their Tuesday and Wednesday shows in Philadelphia, PA and Providence, RI, because frontman Aaron Lewis has an upper respiratory infection. The band plans to reschedule the missed dates.
- According to MTV.com, Slipknot, Papa Roach, Linkin Park, Disturbed and Mudvayne will play some gigs on their off-days from Ozzfest. Not all bands are playing all dates.
- According to NME.com, Vex Red, the band discovered and nurtured by nu-metal guru Ross Robinson, have announced a UK tour.
Please share this article if you found it interesting.
0 Comments on "News Bits"
Be the first to comment! Tell us what you think. (no login required)
To minimize comment spam/abuse, you cannot post comments on articles over a month old. Please check the sidebar to the right or the related band pages for recent related news articles.