"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Insane Clown Posse - "Horrorcore"

Posted in: Forum Home >> Non-Metal Music Discussion >> Insane Clown Posse - "Horrorcore"

Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 27 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 27 1 2 Last
Jun 18, 2010 12:30 PM ET #1 (permalink)

Insane Clown Posse is a group that uses rap along with (in some songs) guitars in the back. Theyre pretty bad, but this is one of their better songs. Comments?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEIxvawYg5s

EDIT: Its the goddamn censored version. Look up the song for the uncensored, better version.

(This post was last edited on June 18, 2010 at 1:43 PM ET.)

Jun 18, 2010 1:14 PM ET #2 (permalink)

Sorry, but these guys suck

Jun 18, 2010 1:35 PM ET #3 (permalink)

They are pretty terrible, only two of their songs can even be considered good. Check out their other one, its from their album Bang! Pow! Boom! and gets pretty good as it goes. It sounds pretty commercial, but I like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzm66q1v6Bk

Jun 18, 2010 1:37 PM ET #4 (permalink)

So which one is it, are they pretty good or pretty terrible?

Jun 18, 2010 1:42 PM ET #5 (permalink)

As I said, they are pretty terrible, the exception to this is two of their songs, which kick ass.

Jun 18, 2010 1:49 PM ET #6 (permalink)

I was just curious. Because in your first post you said they're pretty good, but I see you just edited it to say they're bad.

Jun 18, 2010 2:46 PM ET #7 (permalink)

You almost make it sound like nobody has heard of these hacks before.

Plop.

Jun 18, 2010 5:31 PM ET #8 (permalink)

At what point did you think it was a good idea to post this in the classic metal forum section?

Jun 18, 2010 6:11 PM ET #9 (permalink)

@Cynic;
Go cry about it in a corner, the topics here.

@Nat;
Oh.

@Living;
Typo.

Jun 18, 2010 6:44 PM ET #10 (permalink)

Seriously, why is this in Classic Metal? I tried the song, sounded like it was effortlessly sang and didn't sound too difficult to create, the video was just a bunch of freaks dancing around a circus... But seriously how does ICP relate to metal in the slightest?

Jun 18, 2010 9:00 PM ET #11 (permalink)

Yeah

Sorry dude but thread = epic FAIL!!!!!!!

Jun 19, 2010 4:36 AM ET #12 (permalink)

Spag_Mo: For once I agree with you =)

Punktate: Make up your damn mind.

Jun 19, 2010 10:09 PM ET #13 (permalink)

ICP make me want to nuke everything. I am personally ashamed of the human race for having created that crap.

Jun 21, 2010 6:26 PM ET #14 (permalink)

I know someone who really tried to get me to become a Juggalo with him, but I like to think I have some self-respect left, and that's coming from a Limp Bizkit fan.

Jun 21, 2010 9:46 PM ET #15 (permalink)

Isn't Juggalos a gang? You should've joined, up your street cred

Jun 22, 2010 1:59 PM ET #16 (permalink)

Punktate: You DID NOT just tell one of the most respected writers on this site to go cry in a corner did you? Was that a typo too? You'd better hope so n00b. Cynic will hand you your ass in a hot flash. ALL of ICP material is complete shit. Once Deathbringer sees this i'm betting he'll delete it because Cynic is right. This thread has NO BUISNESS being in the Classic metal section. Now go fuck a goat.

Jun 28, 2010 4:44 PM ET #17 (permalink)

What, no one's down with the clown?

Just kidding folks. I liked them about 8 years ago, but outgrew them. I still like only a few songs from them.

Jun 28, 2010 7:32 PM ET #18 (permalink)

look, if your going to be a metal band be a good metal band...if not then you can go jump off a bridge.-Ghandi

Jun 30, 2010 6:29 AM ET #19 (permalink)

I liked them when I was younger...I've kind out outgrown them. That being said, I do still listen occasionally to the Phsycopathic Records radio show - W-|FuckOFF Radio.

Jul 3, 2010 6:46 PM ET #20 (permalink)

ICP = I Can Piss (better music than this)

Oct 10, 2010 6:17 AM ET #21 (permalink)

ICP - funny when i was 15... that was 11 years ago.

is there any reason this thread is actually on a forum dedicated to METAL??????????????????????????????

Oct 10, 2010 7:49 AM ET #22 (permalink)

Did you know they're evangelical Christians? 4 reelz.

Oct 11, 2010 5:22 PM ET #23 (permalink)

deadikayted to da good wurd of god innit

Oct 12, 2010 12:49 AM ET #24 (permalink)

Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos Juggalos

LOL

Oct 12, 2010 3:38 PM ET #25 (permalink)

Didn't these guys use to wrestle? Lol, go back to the tights!

Reply to Discussion or Return to Non-Metal Music Discussion forum