"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

If you're into black metal, come check out my net radio show?

Posted in: Forum Home >> Extreme Metal >> If you're into black metal, come check out my net radio show?

Displaying 1 post
Displaying 1 post
Jun 15, 2010 9:47 PM ET #1 (permalink)

Hi, all -

- I'm Elizabeth and I'm a DJ for Brutal Existence Radio .com. If you're into black metal, I host ULVEN, every Tuesday from 10pm - 1am EST (-05:00 GMT). If you go to our main page, just select one of the players and feel free to enter our chaatroom to make requests. If I have it, I'll play it!

All genres of metal (except metalcore), please, sumbit tracks for airplay on the respective show to: submissions@brutalexistenceradio.com. Just make sure they are HIGH quality, non VBR .mp3s. We prefer 192br and above, if possible. Make sure to include the band and track names and your permission to air them! We are RIAA compliant, so we can't air your work without your explicit permission.

Thanks, all - hope everyone is doing well!

Elizabeth with www.brutalexistenceradio.com

Reply to Discussion or Return to Extreme Metal forum