"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

I LIKE CHEESE!

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> I LIKE CHEESE!

Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 62 1 2 3 Last
Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 62 1 2 3 Last
Jul 27, 2009 11:42 PM ET #1 (permalink)

This is the happy thread. The only things that are to be discussed ARE FUCKING HAPPY THINGS!!!

I will begin with lutes and cheese. Lutes are metal as fuck and are even better with cheese!

(This post was last edited on July 27, 2009 at 11:46 PM ET.)

Jul 27, 2009 11:49 PM ET #2 (permalink)

I like cheese, too! Though I think my pentagram belt buckle makes me more happy. My good sister Ally gave it to me. :D

Jul 28, 2009 2:43 AM ET #3 (permalink)

I liek chocolate milk!!!

Jul 28, 2009 2:50 AM ET #4 (permalink)

Do you like yours with or without marshmallows, Psythe? Or do you like it with whip cream or just plan? I like mine with whip cream.

Jul 28, 2009 6:03 AM ET #5 (permalink)

WAT?!?

Are you thinking hot chocolate? Coz I said chocolate milk, and I've never seen anyone put marshmellows or cream in that before.

Could work though...

Jul 28, 2009 8:55 AM ET #6 (permalink)

Marshmallows are my favorite smell on the planet.

Drink Nesquick straight for sure.

I like the feel of Saturday nights, heading to the beach & being 4 years old.

Jul 28, 2009 9:47 AM ET #7 (permalink)

Cold bottle of Coke, a pack of Salt & Vinegar crisps and a Twix. Not a recipe for good health but it sure as hell makes me happy! Throw in some Curtis Mayfield and nothing's gonna bring me down!

Jul 28, 2009 4:01 PM ET #8 (permalink)

My happy thing of the day is mentally preparing for an interview with Hail The Night. Though, I need to figure out my voice recorder. If you see it fly past your head, I am sorry. This thing is one of those super fancy digital deals. *LOL*

(This post was last edited on July 28, 2009 at 4:10 PM ET.)

Jul 28, 2009 4:50 PM ET #9 (permalink)

A happy thought? Funny you should say that.

I'm going to be a daddy again!!!

I like Funyuns too.

Jul 28, 2009 5:00 PM ET #10 (permalink)

Congrats AP1...same here. I've got 3 weeks until it hits the fan...how bout you?

Jul 28, 2009 5:01 PM ET #11 (permalink)

:O Really, A.P?! Congrats! I am happy for you, and your family.

Jul 28, 2009 5:39 PM ET #12 (permalink)

Thanks all. She's only 3 weeks, but she's kinda high risk. So it's going to be pins and needles until the danger period is over. Good luck and congrats Coven.

Jul 28, 2009 5:42 PM ET #13 (permalink)

Just make sure she eats well. I hope that all goes well, A.P!

Jul 28, 2009 5:45 PM ET #14 (permalink)

I like cheese and lutes as well. Also, I just picked up the new Suffocation album and Testament's ''The Legacy.'' That makes me pretty happy.

Jul 28, 2009 5:47 PM ET #15 (permalink)

Speaking of music... I have the new Behemoth I need to listen to. That should hopefully make me happy!

Jul 28, 2009 5:51 PM ET #16 (permalink)

Kali -- How? It's not out in the US yet. Are you a pirate? lol, I kid, I kid.

Jul 28, 2009 5:56 PM ET #17 (permalink)

Nope. I don't need to commit crimes to make my life better unlike a certain someone one this site. I get my Metal Blade downloads from their press release area for free online. It is totally legal and my account was set up by Vince Edwards of Metal Blade. It feels good to get legal downloads. It makes me happy. :D

Jul 28, 2009 6:02 PM ET #18 (permalink)

I was just kidding Kali. I just can't wait for that CD to come out! They're one of my favorites.

Jul 28, 2009 6:07 PM ET #19 (permalink)

Listening now... Good intro! Someone already beat me to doing an an album review on btdh, but I might just do a review for myspace anyways.

Jul 28, 2009 6:16 PM ET #20 (permalink)

Oh hey, my bad! No one has done an album review on btdh for the new Behemoth. MuHahahahaha!

Jul 28, 2009 6:27 PM ET #21 (permalink)

Yep... good album, indeed!

Jul 28, 2009 6:54 PM ET #22 (permalink)

Congrats AP1 and Cozen!

AP1: You wasted absolutely no time after your return to the states did you big fella? lol.

Kali and TOG: There will be no discussion of lieing Satanists or Smelly Pirate hookers on this thread!

Jul 28, 2009 6:58 PM ET #23 (permalink)

My good friend Erick who is in the Navy once called me a smelly pirate hooker, coincidentally.

And as an addition to this thread.. I love cheese. Especially the cheese from Blindgreed's mom. :P

In all seriousness and to forward more Canuckian stereotypes, I really love mac and cheese. Especially when the cheese comes from Bli.... you know ;)

Jul 28, 2009 6:59 PM ET #24 (permalink)

I like mead. It's yummy! I like the happy thread, too. I think it's nice. I also adore Achmed the dead terrorist. QUIET! I KILL YOU! *LOL*

Jul 28, 2009 7:24 PM ET #25 (permalink)

Congrats to the fertile bastards around here \m/\m/

ap1 - Damn buddy, that didn't take long! Atta boy ;-)

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum