"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

The vent thread...

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> The vent thread...

Displaying 25 posts
Displaying 25 posts
Jul 27, 2009 11:23 PM ET #1 (permalink)

Got something on your mind that does not really fit into any other thread? This is where we do it.

I am going to start with my coworker Kellye. Lately she has been calling in sick left, and right. She claims that she has migraines that cause her to be sick to her stomach and such, but lacks the will to go to the doctors about it. This to me is nothing but a huge cop out; my boss’s father is a doctor and can help her out. All she has to do is ask, and yet won’t. She eats crap and the last excuse she gave is that it was her teeth causing her the issue. When she got her teeth taken care of the issue went away, and has come back all the sudden in the last two months? Her days off work are usually Monday’s, and today she comes in to make up hours. Now correct me if I am wrong, but does not going into work to make up hours mean that one is AT work? She tells me today “you can answer the phone’s I am here but I am not here, I have work to do” to me this said “I know you have had to take up a lot of slack because I am too stupid, and weak to find a cure for the problem that is making me sick and because I need money I am here, but not here.” Half way because I was hot and not in the mood to deal with my co-workers or my boss and half way because I wanted to give Kellye a taste of her own meds went down stairs (with the permission of my boss of course) to do some much needed work, and mentally check out for the rest of the day. It angers me to no end! She calls in sick all the time, and when she is at work she is arguing with everyone about petty crap! She also showed me her true colors when our friend Ally needed some help keeping a man away from her home that has been harassing her, and trying to get a restraining order on him. I tried to tell Kellye what was going on, but she told me “I don’t want to hear about it, Ally will tell me when she wants to, and don’t tell her I said that to you” that to me said “I could care less, and don’t tell Ally that.” I could trust Kellye as far as I could toss the planet anymore! She is fat, and divorced. I now think I am getting a very clear idea as to why.

Jul 28, 2009 5:01 PM ET #2 (permalink)

I don't like where I'm stationed and I want orders.

That's about it.

Jul 28, 2009 5:08 PM ET #3 (permalink)

I work for an architectural firm that has laid off around 25 people and I'm one of six left. I've got a 1 year old and another due in August. Needless to say, I'm $hitting bricks.

Kalis - my wife has one of those in her office. Her name is Brandy. She has all the qualities you describe. Plus, the girl manages to get piss drunk at a company function, falling down drunk and cursing in front of management and gets away with it. Just be glad you're not her.

Jul 28, 2009 5:13 PM ET #4 (permalink)

Cozen Kellye gets drunk plenty around coworkers. She has spent the night at my boss's apt many times because she got too drunk to drive. She also constantly argues with our boss (the company owner). So, I feel for your wife. I hope you get to keep your job. Being unemployed in this economy is not fun. Keep your chin up!

Jul 29, 2009 1:40 AM ET #5 (permalink)

I used to work with a girl who called in sick all the time. Once, it was due to a bug bite. She was dumber than a doorknob. She once asked me where South Africa is. The name says it all.

Jul 29, 2009 6:27 AM ET #6 (permalink)

I'm fine.

Jul 29, 2009 9:52 AM ET #7 (permalink)

^ /thread

Jul 29, 2009 10:14 AM ET #8 (permalink)

I hate when I get a hangnail., and when I try to pull it off, it rips into the skin and ends up passed my elbow before it finally breaks off.! Damn, I hate that!!

(This post was last edited on July 29, 2009 at 10:16 AM ET.)

Jul 29, 2009 10:26 AM ET #9 (permalink)

Ohh I tell you what I really hate! Following through! Isn't that just the worst? You'll be talking to someone and then *bang!*, poo. It sucks monkey fuck.

Jul 29, 2009 12:31 PM ET #10 (permalink)

UGH! I DON"T WANNA GO TO WORK!!!!!

Jul 29, 2009 2:19 PM ET #11 (permalink)

Fuck. Some shitcunt forgot to turn the freezer on after they cleaned it during the tea time shift and now 40 odd bags of ice and all kinds of shit have melted all through the shop. Cunts.

Jul 29, 2009 2:33 PM ET #12 (permalink)

Wiggles - Damn, I hate that too!!

You know what else I hate.?
When I'm cracking eggs into the frying pan to make some
"over easy" eggs and the yolk breaks.!!
FUCK, that will ruin my whole breakfast :(

Jul 29, 2009 3:22 PM ET #13 (permalink)

You know what I hate? Fucking FAN hasn't been around in a week. What the fuck do we pay him for anyway?

Jul 29, 2009 3:33 PM ET #14 (permalink)

I hate god..Thats all I got..Im going to go eat..fvck you all

Jul 29, 2009 4:07 PM ET #15 (permalink)

Turns out it was my boss. I told him I'm going to make him a dunce hat today haha.

Jul 29, 2009 4:24 PM ET #16 (permalink)

Wiggles - LOFL

Yeah... I was also wondering what has happened to FAN.?

(This post was last edited on July 29, 2009 at 4:24 PM ET.)

Oct 2, 2009 5:46 AM ET #17 (permalink)

fuuuuuuuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckFUUUUUUUUUCKfuckFUCK!!!

(breathes deeply)

ahh, fuck.

Oct 2, 2009 6:15 AM ET #18 (permalink)

nope got ne rage today,, makes a change...

AT THE GATES RULE (when played at earshitting volume!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Oct 5, 2009 11:44 PM ET #19 (permalink)

Fuck. I just found out I'm pregnant. it's ok though, I just told my friend to get the wheelchair so I can accidently fall down stairs. and a baseball bat just in case the little bugger survives. Still, it's a nuisance, so I guess it's good to vent stuff like that...

I'm just limited on internet access right now kids, dont panic, I'll pop in when I can and throw in my awesome wisdom on metal topics and such. Just gotta get rid of this baby...(btw, if anyone is offended, go fuck yourself.)

Oct 6, 2009 7:09 PM ET #20 (permalink)

...So, umm, we weren't going to tell anyone just yet, but I guess it's out there now... Me and FAN... are having a BABY!!! Yay! Excitement, omg! lol

Oct 6, 2009 7:30 PM ET #21 (permalink)

Congrats to the both of you \m/\m/

Oct 6, 2009 11:42 PM ET #22 (permalink)

That is going to be the ugliest baby ever.

Oct 7, 2009 5:01 AM ET #23 (permalink)

damm people to much shit going on in the world
and i am bitching when i dont get my music on time here on island
but at work nothing going on at the moment teaching a course
and the sleeper dude is back at work he allways falls a sleep a we need to pick his work up so exstra work for the youg ones my dive masters

today its gonna be fucking warm no wind and dammit there is no polar beer at the moment the ship did not show up
they say will be tomorow

Oct 7, 2009 6:40 AM ET #24 (permalink)

What are you trying to say ap1? :P

Oh man, no beer = instant crisis. I feel for ya, man. Hang tight.

Oct 10, 2009 11:29 AM ET #25 (permalink)

A double-man baby, eh? What sort of abomination is this?

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum