"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

OV HELL

Posted in: Forum Home >> Extreme Metal >> OV HELL

Displaying 5 posts
Displaying 5 posts
Jun 6, 2010 3:42 AM ET #1 (permalink)

Ov Hell's - The Underworld Regime.

This record is a monster!
I know there was an earlier post when the CD first dropped, But was wondering who has heard it and your thoughts?

Any fan of Black Metal should like this.
Or fans of Melodic fast metal with catchy riffs.

TK91.

(This post was last edited on June 6, 2010 at 3:47 AM ET.)

Jun 6, 2010 6:05 AM ET #2 (permalink)

no shops have it here need to order it soon

Jun 6, 2010 4:33 PM ET #3 (permalink)

I bought it awhile back. Its a good black metal cd but after about 10 listens its turned into blah. I listen to it sometimes but its nothing to write home to mom about after awhile. My opinion though.

Jun 6, 2010 6:28 PM ET #4 (permalink)

Jackrum - I searched everywhere here in Oz and couldn't find it.
I ended up just purchasing it off Itunes for $13 dollars (aus)

Jun 9, 2010 9:55 AM ET #5 (permalink)

if listened as a standalone black metal record i think its a pretty decent record, no idea why everyone's bashing it though.

perhaps its cos the music doesnt do justice to the people involved in the recording...

Reply to Discussion or Return to Extreme Metal forum