"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

FORESKIN - Pakistani Metalpunk

Posted in: Forum Home >> Musician's Chat >> FORESKIN - Pakistani Metalpunk

Displaying 7 posts
Displaying 7 posts
Jun 6, 2010 2:27 AM ET #1 (permalink)

Yeah, my Speed Metal/Punk band.
facebook.com/foreskinband

THat's our URL, check out the videos tab for our stuff.

Or alternately just download the 3 microsongs we've done so far on this demo thingee called "Just a Fucking Preview!" I've made like 10 computer printied CD-R copies which I'm going to throw into the neighboring flats tonight.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=10MBPFMV

Up the metalpunx!

Jun 6, 2010 2:47 AM ET #2 (permalink)

Oh, and we're recording our first EP called Attack of the Radioactive Posers right after exams. Expect it by late June-mid July. We plan on playing some gigs too.

Jun 6, 2010 3:21 AM ET #3 (permalink)

Are you Pakistani? Because I am a quarter Pakistani (not many will believe it, not even my friends).

Jun 6, 2010 3:27 AM ET #4 (permalink)

Nah, I'm Somalian but I like to call myself Pakistani for shits and giggles.

Kidding, of course I'm Paki. And of course I don't believe you too, provide me with biological, historical, musical proof pl0x

Jun 6, 2010 4:59 AM ET #5 (permalink)

My father's side is Pakistani. My grandpa (Asif) came over to America as a foreign exchange student at about my age. My great-uncle (Qamir) used to work for the Pakistani consulate. I could provide you with more info, but I'd rather not let that stuff out on the internet so openly.

Jun 6, 2010 5:28 AM ET #6 (permalink)

Hahahah I was just kidding man. Nice to know you've got some Paki blood in ya. I've got a bit of Iran, Kashmir and obviously India in me myself hahah

Jun 20, 2010 12:29 AM ET #7 (permalink)

We has a MySpace up!
http://www.myspace.com/foreskinpakistan

Reply to Discussion or Return to Musician's Chat forum