"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Forums Feedback

Posted in: Forum Home >> Bugs Reports, Suggestions, and Feedback >> Forums Feedback

Displaying 5 posts
Displaying 5 posts
Jul 27, 2009 5:36 PM ET #1 (permalink)

OK, so it's been a few weeks since I soft-launched the forums here and I've been tweaking stuff and making improvements as I go along. But I would like to ask for feedback from you all now. What do you think these forums need still? I know I've got a lot of work to do still, but I wanted to make sure I've got my priorities straight and am not missing something that really a hot item to you all. So let me know what you think. Thanks in advance.

Jul 27, 2009 9:13 PM ET #2 (permalink)

Gonna sound stupid: easy way to do bold, italics, smileys, images, links, etc. like a user interface with the ubcode stuff

Feb 4, 2010 2:51 PM ET #3 (permalink)

The new tabs at the top of the forum are a great addition, so thanks for that.

Feb 4, 2010 5:32 PM ET #4 (permalink)

Glad someone noticed them, Natsquatch! And that you find them useful. I find myself using the middle one a lot myself.

I might get to adding smileys and some sort of bb code at some point once I get my to-do list narrowed down.

Feb 4, 2010 7:17 PM ET #5 (permalink)

New tabs are brilliant. Honestly, works so much better than any other forum scheme I've seen. Plus, tabs are like crack at the moment, everyone's got to have them (and for good reason).

Reply to Discussion or Return to Bugs Reports, Suggestions, and Feedback forum