"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Technical Alien/Death metal band looking for frontman

Posted in: Forum Home >> Musician's Chat >> Technical Alien/Death metal band looking for frontman

Displaying 7 posts
Displaying 7 posts
Jun 3, 2010 4:00 AM ET #1 (permalink)

Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum and thought i would give this a shot if anyone is from Sydney, Australia and interested:

Experienced Sydney based musicians looking for professional minded vocalist with a strong heavy voice, able to write interesting lyrical concepts and good stage presence.
Band plays dark melodic style tech death/black metal with soundtrack influences.

Must be serious and have a professional attitude.
Preferred ages around 20-30. Must have or be able to record vocal demo (quality doesn't matter)

To hear demo tracks and find out more of what we are about go to:

http://www.myspace.com/morningstarAD

(This post was last edited on June 3, 2010 at 4:01 AM ET.)

Jun 4, 2010 5:02 AM ET #2 (permalink)

I could only think of a few different guys but I'm in Brisbane.

Best of luck man!

Jun 4, 2010 5:06 AM ET #3 (permalink)

Sup Overseer. The fuck is alien metal? Even google didn't know what to show me.

Jun 4, 2010 6:44 AM ET #4 (permalink)

Thanks man! Are the guys you know from Brisbane or in Sydney?

Alien metal we use as lots of listeners have described it as that, we liked it so stuck to it. it's not an existing genre. but since the music has got a sci-fi/soundtrack feel to it, and the overall song titles and lyrics will deal with conspiracies, aliens, space, reptilians, greys etc etc.. it seemed appropriate.

Jun 4, 2010 7:42 AM ET #5 (permalink)

oh also we're creating an "alien" like language that will involve female middle eastern style vocals... so i guess with all that you can prob call it alien or space metal or something like that? hmmm

Jun 4, 2010 2:54 PM ET #6 (permalink)

That sounds like it could be cool, at least you're doing something different. Good luck!

Jun 6, 2010 6:25 AM ET #7 (permalink)

Thank you :)

Are you on myspace? Send us an add if you are! We have free downloads there etc.. and will keep on adding new songs with vocals in the near future when we get the frontman.

Reply to Discussion or Return to Musician's Chat forum