"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

im selling ALOT of gear

Posted in: Forum Home >> Musician's Chat >> im selling ALOT of gear

Displaying 8 posts
Displaying 8 posts
Jun 1, 2010 12:05 PM ET #1 (permalink)

i have a Imac + digi 002 surface controller for sale loaded with Protools 7.3, final cut pro, Photoshop, Reason 3.0 and Microsoft Works. i also have a 100w marshall 4x12 stack, acoustic bass, acoustic amp with mic input, line 6 100w spider amp with 2x10 speakers, 3 97cc mini bikes and a washer and dryer if anybody is interested. you can email me at giantmtnbooking@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2010 12:10 PM ET #2 (permalink)

Are you about to die and want to complete your bucket list?

Jun 2, 2010 10:15 AM ET #3 (permalink)

Getting rid of that much stuff smacks of 2 things. Financial problems or suicidal thoughts. I've seen it before.

Jun 2, 2010 10:57 AM ET #4 (permalink)

Why sell all of your stuff if you are going to kill yourself?

Jun 2, 2010 11:34 AM ET #5 (permalink)

no im moving and i have to much stuff. i have 11 guitars, 2 studio setups, 2 marshall half stacks a huge bass amp, a bad ass drumset, a mandolin, harp, organ, bongo's and enough stuff to record 2 bands at once while another puts on a concert. i simply dont need all of this stuff and im trying to get down to a reasonable amount of stuff to make moving alot easier. im not selling my best stuff, i will still have quite a bit of equipment, im just trying to cut down. im not suicidal or in debt at all.

Jun 2, 2010 11:45 AM ET #6 (permalink)

Sounds like you're the complete opposite of in debt. What guitars do you have?

Jun 2, 2010 1:04 PM ET #7 (permalink)

What kind of drums do you have? Wouldn't happen to have a left handed bass would you?

Jun 10, 2010 8:00 PM ET #8 (permalink)

how much for the 002?

Reply to Discussion or Return to Musician's Chat forum