"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

tattoo and metal

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> tattoo and metal

Displaying 15 posts
Displaying 15 posts
Jul 25, 2009 8:35 AM ET #1 (permalink)

any metalheads out there
who are into inkt like me

i am really into japanese inkt and under water stuff

Jul 25, 2009 10:11 AM ET #2 (permalink)

I like tribal stuff.

Jul 25, 2009 12:29 PM ET #3 (permalink)

I have a few tattoos, but certainly not enough :)
As most people know, once you get your first one, it
becomes almost like an addiction.!?

Jul 25, 2009 5:19 PM ET #4 (permalink)

Red

Got tattoo and it's related to my fate, and the next one has been drawned and it's pretty fucking cool

Jul 25, 2009 6:01 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Wait, Red... you already know your fate?!

Jul 25, 2009 6:27 PM ET #6 (permalink)

Red

Ah crap french canadian mistake...LOL you picked up that one eh ? Ok I meant faith ! CRAP! LOL

Jul 27, 2009 8:28 PM ET #7 (permalink)

I plan on getting a tat when I'm older on my left shoulder blade, but I don't know what design I would like yet.

Jul 27, 2009 8:40 PM ET #8 (permalink)

I always thought having a tattoo of an inverted pentagram on the back of my neck that has something creepy/mysterious/meaningful spelled out in between the inner and outer circles would be awesome. Course, I'd never actually get a tattoo. What if I suddenly put on or dropped a bunch of weight? It would look like utter shit forever. And what seems awesome to me now will probably sound pretty silly in a few years, so it just never seemed worth it.

(This post was last edited on July 27, 2009 at 8:42 PM ET.)

Jul 27, 2009 8:54 PM ET #9 (permalink)

^It can't turn out THAT bad if you get it on the back of your neck. I'm sure it would be fine. I thought about the whole body change thing too; that's why I decided to ditch the idea of getting a tat on my lower back. The shoulder blade sounds like a safer spot.

(This post was last edited on July 27, 2009 at 8:57 PM ET.)

Jul 27, 2009 10:35 PM ET #10 (permalink)

I also have a faith-related tattoo, across my chest from shoulder to shoulder...debating on getting stuff added on to it in the future. I love tattoo art and big pieces rather than just having random shit here and there, but I think having just one is okay. So I'm just thinking long and carefully on whether I should just leave mine be or not. If I do add on I know I'll probably have to just keep getting more from then on.

Aug 2, 2009 12:08 PM ET #11 (permalink)

when i am back on isalnd will finish my right arm sleeve
and start to work on a lower leg piece
its a morbid angel album cover

Aug 2, 2009 12:22 PM ET #12 (permalink)

Wich one?

Aug 4, 2009 2:39 PM ET #13 (permalink)

Now that Jsin666 is back, we can get back to finishing up my right arm and start the left. I'm pretty partial to the celtic/skulls, crosses and fire themes.

Aug 4, 2009 2:51 PM ET #14 (permalink)

Take a bath hippie. What, with your long hair and damned rock music. Get a job!!!

Aug 4, 2009 3:25 PM ET #15 (permalink)

Lol. Hippie.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum