"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Do you think MJ did it?

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Do you think MJ did it?

Displaying posts 26 - 31 of 31 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 26 - 31 of 31 1 2 Last
Jul 9, 2009 9:28 PM ET #26 (permalink)

one word
we lissen when diamond oz speaks
he just gave us the right answer
who gives a fuck he is dead

power to diamond oz for his wisdom

Jul 10, 2009 8:41 PM ET #27 (permalink)

damm i will say nothing any more about mj
never seen so many mj fans on a metal site
but made one last posting
on the last metallica tribute thing

Jul 10, 2009 8:47 PM ET #28 (permalink)

Haha thanks Wilco! Truely I am amazing. :P

Jul 11, 2009 5:59 PM ET #29 (permalink)

well money cures everything

its like what the suicidal tendecies say
send me your money

and all the missery is forgiven

Jul 28, 2009 4:41 AM ET #30 (permalink)

I actually don't think he molested those kids. I never thought he did. An eccentric who wanted to make up for the childhood he didn't have, yes. But I genuinely never thought he was a pedophile. He only had two cases where parents made a shit about any of it. And the first case got settled out of court (Big payoff), while the second one, as we all remember, the JURY found him innocent.

First off, if I was a parent and you molested my kids, there would be no settlement out of court, no matter how much money. Actually, if I was the father of the child in the first case and knew for a fact that he molested MY CHILD, the only news headlines would've been: "Michael Jackson murdered by angry father at age 34." and someone like me wouldn't be making a facebook about it since he died in '93. That, and the father in question was quoted saying "If I go thru with this, I'm gonna win big!"

And the second case that did go to trial, you can't say 12 people are stupid. Nor can you say they were Michael Jackson fans either

(Yes, this is a copypasta from something I said before. Felt a need to repeat here)

(This post was last edited on July 28, 2009 at 4:42 AM ET.)

Jul 28, 2009 9:47 AM ET #31 (permalink)

Instead of anesthetized, I wonder if this will ever make it to the conspiracy of MJ being euthanized. Using the argument that he was too guilty to sleep, why not take it a little further and say he was too guilty to live and opted for the easy way out?

For what it's worth, a jury of your peers never finds you innocent, you are found "not guilty."

To answer the topic question, unfortunately I lean towards his guilt and I was a huge MJ fan growing up. Wasn't it proven that he gave the kids alcohol? It's a disgusting matter either way...MJ was either wrongly accused and it ruined his life and reputation, or he molested children and lived in guilt until his untimely death.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum