"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Do you think MJ did it?

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Do you think MJ did it?

Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 31 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 31 1 2 Last
Jul 6, 2009 12:30 PM ET #1 (permalink)

I'm sure everyone's tired as hell of hearing about Michael Jackson and all, but I'm curious about everyone's opinion on whether or not he actually did it (you know what I'm talking about).

Personally, I'm not sure. On one hand, I have a feeling he was just trying to be a kid himself to make up for his lost childhood (thanks, dad!). But on the other hand, would you pay someone a cool $20 million if you're innocent? But either way, having kids sleep over in your bed when you're a grown man is just sick and creepy.

Jul 6, 2009 2:37 PM ET #2 (permalink)

I'm not sure. It's all a bit suspscious as well. What we having 4 injections actually into his heart and all...
Hmm...I don't know if he'd really top himself a couple of weeks because some of the biggest gigs of his life...

Jul 6, 2009 2:45 PM ET #3 (permalink)

I think he did SOMETHING. What? We will never know, nor do I even want to think about it. What I do know is that I have very strong feelings against anyone who haves (or did have) inappropriate contact with children. With the size of the settlement, you'd have to lean towards SOMETHING happening there. The other thing to keep in mind is that to say he was eccentric would be an understatement. Eccentricities and huge wealth is often a bad combination.

Jul 6, 2009 2:54 PM ET #4 (permalink)

I wouldn't be surprised if he did, but I'm reserving the innocent until proven guilty belief. I'm saving my hate for disgusting pieces of shit like Ian Huntley and Ian Brady.

Jul 6, 2009 3:10 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Oz: The Soham and Moors murderers correct? Both were bad, but the Moors were nearly comparable to some of our home grown killers here in the states.

Jul 6, 2009 3:18 PM ET #6 (permalink)

I'm not really sure what to think.?
For $20 million.. I would've been tempted to
shaved myself bare and let him touch me ;-)

Jul 6, 2009 3:53 PM ET #7 (permalink)

Right you are Blind Greed. I despise child killers even more than paedophiles. I can't think of any lower form of shit. You would be shocked at how well they're taken care of in the prison here.

Jul 6, 2009 4:00 PM ET #8 (permalink)

Oz -- Really? Over here they're considered scum even to other prisoners. Same goes with rapists.

Jul 6, 2009 4:07 PM ET #9 (permalink)

Oz: Actually, I wouldn't be surprized at all. Allthough TOG is correct about the pedophiles, the actual child killers here are usually treated the same as yours are there. They play a lot of video games, watch cable and their biggest worry is whats on the menu for desert tonight. Fucking sickening.

Jul 6, 2009 6:54 PM ET #10 (permalink)

people be carefull what you and me say
we got some jackson fans on this site
you might piss them off
and fuck yeah he did it
nasty little boy he used to be ,and dont forget he was in to monkeys as well
wonder what will happen to his ape now

Jul 6, 2009 10:15 PM ET #11 (permalink)

Michael Jackson did not molest those children..
He made love to them.!

Jul 6, 2009 11:30 PM ET #12 (permalink)

I'm sure a compromising position was had but what could MJ do? His hands were tied!

Almost sounds like a defense

Jul 7, 2009 1:41 AM ET #13 (permalink)

He isn't even dead. Its easier to get out of the public eye if they think your dead.

And yes he did it, sly dog.

Jul 7, 2009 3:38 AM ET #14 (permalink)

Yeah, I think he did it. In fact, I'm almost possitive. No, I'm actually 100 percent sure.

Yep, I just checked, he did buy a monkey. That's what everyone's wondering right?

Jul 7, 2009 11:06 AM ET #15 (permalink)

Red

I actually think that MJ had some kind of mental deficiency. I mean how can you be so naive, so irresponsible with your money if you are not a little bit dumb ?

Did he do it ? I think he is incapable of doing such a thing because he was not a sexual guy.

And why the 20 Mil ? Because he thought he would be left alone after that and he clearly didn"t know the value of money.

My verdict ? Semi retard !

Jul 7, 2009 6:53 PM ET #16 (permalink)

wonder whats going to happen to bubbels his monkey
proberly left his will to him

Jul 7, 2009 7:58 PM ET #17 (permalink)

Bubbles has been living elsewhere since 2003 I think because he got too violent for MJ to control. He lives at some wildlife retreat now.

Jul 8, 2009 7:00 AM ET #18 (permalink)

As far as I know, there was no successful charge on him, so get off your high horses. You DO NOT know if he did it. Heck, it may be a cultural thing for him. In my culture, it is normal for children to sleep next to adults. Not complete strangers, but family friends and such. Nothing dirty happens. It's all in people's messed up imaginations.

Jul 8, 2009 10:52 AM ET #19 (permalink)

Why would a man need to be anesthetized in order to sleep? Hmmm. I guess he had some demons screaming in his head.

Yo IN: OJ was innoscent too (no matter how hard he tried he just couldn't fit that glove over his hand)... Until recently. I guess you don't know how things work over here. BTW, he wasn't sleeping with HIS children. He was making love to other peoples children.

Jul 8, 2009 6:18 PM ET #20 (permalink)

Wow Blindgreed... see, with OJ's case, there was enough to suggest what he did. With MJ's case, all we know is that he slept beside children. There is nothing that suggests he did anything beyond that to my knowledge. Also, I really think you did not completely understand what I read. I did not say that in my culture, adults only sleep next to their own children. We sleep next to close family friends as well. But instead, you chose to do what most adults I disrespect do and assume it's based on some kind of ignorance I must have. You're usually a cool dude, but that was pretty lame of you.

Jul 8, 2009 6:22 PM ET #21 (permalink)

Dang, I can't seem to edit my post for some reason. Anyway, I was trying to say that instead of attempting to fully understand what I was saying, you just made your own assumptions that came from incorrectly reading what I was saying.

Jul 8, 2009 6:51 PM ET #22 (permalink)

Wow IN... You used to be able to take a joke and roll with the punches. Consider this though. We'll never know the details to the 20 million suit because that was settled out of court. Use your imagination. And for Satan's sake chill and take a deep breath.

Jul 8, 2009 7:07 PM ET #23 (permalink)

What I'm about to say isn't very nice but is perhaps the most neutral thing I can think of to help chill the situation...

Who gives a toss? The man's dead.

A part of me thinks that if he really did touch those children, the victims families would have made a condemnation of all the tributes and such. But, as I often say, I don't really give a fuck.

Let's try and smooth things over with something else...

How come Goldfish don't realize the deep sea diver in their tank is three times bigger than the castle next to it?

Jul 8, 2009 7:46 PM ET #24 (permalink)

It's because the goldfish is to its environment what BoBo was to MJ. My point is simple. I made my mind up about this long before MJ died and the simple fact that he died is not going to change that. There are 20 million reasons why that case never went to trial and MJ made sure every dime of it was paid and had to be anesthitized (not sleeping pills but anesthesia) in order to get a good nights sleep after collecting his receipt for payment.

Jul 8, 2009 9:34 PM ET #25 (permalink)

let's not forget that some of the children were able ot describe details of Michael jacksons' penis that were VERY specific. and dont bother with the jokes of, "well I could probably decribe it, it has a head, shaft, white, lol lol lol lol" I'm serious for once. how would a child that young have a conceptualized idea of what an adult penis looked like unless they had seen it themselves?

then agian, like Do, I dont give a fuck, I'm just playing devil's advocate here.

Let's take it from the other end of the argument:

The 20 million settled out of court? maybe he was trying to avoid another scandal in the media spotlight instead of dragging himself through court AGAIN only to be proved innocent. If you had to wake up everyday and walk through a crowd that half loves and half hates you because of something you didnt even do, wouldnt you want to avoid doing that AGAIN? The 20 million payout for that reason is just as reasonable as suggesting he did it to keep himself from getting legitamately convicted. Not to mention the fact that, if somebody touched my kid, I wouldnt rest until they were either dead or rotting in prison getting butt-fucked for the rest of their lives. No amount of money could soothe me over, and it definitly never take back what they did to my kid.

then again, they could have just been horrible parents (playing devil's advocate with my own fucking argument, goddamnt lol )

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum