"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Selling some gear: guitars, amps, pedals, etc

Posted in: Forum Home >> Musician's Chat >> Selling some gear: guitars, amps, pedals, etc

Displaying 3 posts
Displaying 3 posts
Apr 28, 2010 12:51 AM ET #1 (permalink)

Not sure how many people are in my area that visit the forums, but I figured why not... I have an excess of gear over the years. need to get rid of some of it to get better gear that takes up less space. I live in Northern NJ so this is mostly targeting people in my area for pickup. Feel free to make me an offer. Everything is in great condition! Most of these items are barely used.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG570 - 400 (comes with case)
ESP LDT M-350 - 450 (comes with case)

Amps:
Peavy Rage 150 - 25
Marshall AVT100 - 300

Pedals:
DOD FX25B Envelope Filter pedal - 25
Boss Digital Delay/Reverb RV-3 - 100

Apr 28, 2010 6:43 PM ET #2 (permalink)

Z: It'd probably cost me more in shipping costs to make it a good deal for me.

Apr 28, 2010 11:27 PM ET #3 (permalink)

yeah man i'm sure lol. that's why i'm sorta hoping more local people are on here. either way i'm gonna repost it to craigslist eventually. first asking friends and such... such a pain to take pics and make the shit look good, as they both probably new strings, etc.

Reply to Discussion or Return to Musician's Chat forum