"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Official get together subject

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Official get together subject

Displaying posts 26 - 42 of 42 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 26 - 42 of 42 1 2 Last
Jul 23, 2009 7:25 PM ET #26 (permalink)

Red - I will hate you because you are French-Canadian :P

Jul 23, 2009 8:29 PM ET #27 (permalink)

Red

Terminator : LOL go ahead make my day, I will hate you because you are...er...white....DOH !!!! SO am I...crap...

AS for Ontarians, they raise hell in Quebec city as well, I had to deal with that a lot in my days because I worked in restaurants (ditching when the bill came) and hotels.

Now when they come they have to wear a bracelet provided by the hotel so Ontarians from ohter hotels can't come in and they are all on the same floor and they must pay for a security guard on the floor that checks them...no shit !!! That's how serious it is

Jul 23, 2009 8:32 PM ET #28 (permalink)

Red

And about Alberta, I just felt like it. Like I said I worked in hotels, and I was doing an internship for Fairmont hotels and the best way to have a good job with them was to go west. since I already traveled twice over there, I left for Banff because I had a garanteed job there.

Also, I kinda left for anither reason....a girl...we loved each other but we where friends first and she always pushed away the relationship because she was afraid that if things turned bad, she would loose it all. so since she was always there and the pain wouldn't go away, the best way to heal was to not see her and well it worked real well....LOL

Jul 23, 2009 8:53 PM ET #29 (permalink)

There's nothing better than introducing your band and then following it with, "We don't suck."

Jul 23, 2009 9:12 PM ET #30 (permalink)

Red

ROFLMAO

Jul 23, 2009 9:58 PM ET #31 (permalink)

My band decided to skip the middleman and just call ourselves "We Don't Suck" :P

Jul 24, 2009 7:33 AM ET #32 (permalink)

Red

I don't have a band because I know we would suck. So in that way I feel mature.

Jul 24, 2009 7:34 AM ET #33 (permalink)

i am here right now
and have been thinking about you all sitting in a hotel in down town cali colombia

Jul 24, 2009 7:35 AM ET #34 (permalink)

good to see you agian on mu
god like

Jul 24, 2009 8:45 AM ET #35 (permalink)

Red

What where you doing in Columbia ? Drugs ?

Jul 24, 2009 11:28 AM ET #36 (permalink)

IN: Point taken, however, I haven't divulged anything that Kali hasn't already said before on some other thread. So just chill.

Red: He's doing "honey do's". They're never as intoxicating as illegal narcotics but the pay off is always better. ;)

Jul 26, 2009 3:43 PM ET #37 (permalink)

Good to see you, Red! How is the family, and yourself? Yes, I broke up with manbearpig who couldn’t complete a simple running exercise without breaking a leg, and am now with if you recall from a long time ago my best friend Sven. He is a damn good man, and I am lucky to have him. He is the soldier I nearly had to send to Iraq, and the black metal god. I have gone under a bit of a change as of late. I am much more confident, and a lot less of a push over. I have also been through a lot since we last spoke. I nearly lost my job due to a fire that some idiot being real stupid in a no stupid zone when he put a whole recording studio in a small apt with only 2 power outlets. Found out a friend I had spent looking for over the last 7 years was killed by a drunk driver a year ago meaning that the first real friend I ever had I can’t have back. Then to top all the loveliness off I had to deploy my good friend of 11 years to the sandbox on a very bad mission I cannot talk to anyone about the details of unless they are active U.S military. I have been writing for a webzine at beyondthedarkhorizion.com which has been fun, and I love metal journalism! It’s the most fun job I ever had! I also have gotten closer to my lil niece. It appears she loves snakes just as much as me, and I think it’s awesome! That is the long and short of things with me. How have things been for you?

How is everyone elses?

I.N. I can take care of myself, and do not need you to try to protect my feelings. I am a woman, not a girl.

Jul 26, 2009 5:56 PM ET #38 (permalink)

Red

Finally you're back.

Glad to hear everything is fine and to be honest I have no recollection of Sven....the only thing that matters is that you're happy.

The family..well...the little one (or littlew REd like you guys like to call her) is a freaking bulldozer. Subtlety ? Doesn't know that ! She tries to get up the staircase, jump off the couch, get on the coffee table, under it, open and closes door, tries to bring the garbage down, like to empty drawers and put clothes on her head...well actually it osunds like I am complaining but I love it. She's curious, quick thinker and full of life.

The one that is in mom's belly is chilling right now. We saw him or her for the first time last week and everything is fine and it seems to be a lazy baby. He had his little hand on his belly and was sleeping...unlike big sister that was rocking back and forth in mom's belly.

Everything is cool then....and the job well I go and I leave without making any fuss so everything is a ok.

We finally sold our house to buy a bigger one and we can't wait to move mid September.

And I know you can take care of yourself....so does everybody else....er...we don't want you to find us and ripp our balls off...LOL

Jul 26, 2009 6:06 PM ET #39 (permalink)

Kali: I'm not trying to protect your feelings specifically. With me, no one gets special treatment. I'm just trying to keep this site free from private information being divulged. As I've said, I'd do it for anyone else on the site. I like to keep things neutral and professional like that. If, however, the person whose information is being divulged has constantly been doing it so with that specific information themselves, then I don't really care.

Blindgreed: Why do you act as if I threw a fit about it? I didn't do as such. I'll take your "so just chill" comment as an innocent misinterpretation though. :)

Jul 26, 2009 7:53 PM ET #40 (permalink)

Red

What ? That means there will be not fight ?? Good ! LOL

Jul 26, 2009 8:04 PM ET #41 (permalink)

Oh man, Red ANOTHER one in your woman's oven?! WHEW! Good luck, and congrats! Sven is a damn good man, and I am lucky to have him. He is the only man I want, and I am the only woman he wants. We make for a great couple. We have a hard time keeping our hands off each other, too! Its nuts! I have never had this type of relationship in my life! I have been sort of in my own world with what has been going on, but slowly trying to come back.

I.N, my friends here aren't stupid, nor would they divulge anything that I wouldn't want them to in a public forum.

Jul 26, 2009 10:54 PM ET #42 (permalink)

Kali: you will not believe how many stupid people I encounter on a daily basis, so I try to not subject myself to favoritism, even with those that I know decently well. That includes everyone on Metal Underground.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum