"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

black metal photos

Posted in: Forum Home >> Extreme Metal >> black metal photos

Displaying 8 posts
Displaying 8 posts
Apr 15, 2010 8:04 AM ET #1 (permalink)

Does anyone know the name of the Black metal photography book that was published a while ago. I've been looking for it for a while in shops and have been unable to due to not knowing the name and author/photographer..

any help??

Apr 16, 2010 8:02 AM ET #2 (permalink)

Wasn't familiar with the book, but I went to the "books" section of Amazon and did a search on Black Metal Photography, and it came up with "True Norwegian Black Metal" by photographer Peter Beste.

(Hey, I have a library degree. We're paid to think of how to find these things quickly ;^). )

(This post was last edited on April 16, 2010 at 8:06 AM ET.)

Apr 17, 2010 6:28 AM ET #3 (permalink)

sounds like it.. cheers

Apr 26, 2010 7:04 PM ET #4 (permalink)

I have that book and it is fucking sick! Its exactly what Ljiemo said. It also has a timeline of everything that has happend in the BM scene and a quick run through on the early days and murders, church burnings and what-not. ENJOY!

Apr 27, 2010 1:17 AM ET #5 (permalink)

cool just need to find it at a reasonable price. only time i have ever seen it on sale it was £60

Apr 27, 2010 5:02 PM ET #6 (permalink)

Shit. I dont know exactly how much that is Jackrum cuz I use $ :) but I bought it when it first came out and it was super expensive. I cant remember how much but kinda rediculous. Its well worth whatever price because its a great photo book. I like having it on the coffee table because its got Nattefrost on the cover holding an inverted cross...freaks the religious douches out when they come over. haha good times

Apr 28, 2010 1:38 AM ET #7 (permalink)

found it on amazon for less than half price.. so it should be arriving today or tomorrow. along with panzer division marduk

Apr 28, 2010 5:52 PM ET #8 (permalink)

BBBBBLLLLLOOOOOOODDDDDDAAAAAWWWWWNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!! haha YES! Great album!

Reply to Discussion or Return to Extreme Metal forum