"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Valefor

Posted in: Forum Home >> Extreme Metal >> Valefor

Displaying 3 posts
Displaying 3 posts
Apr 8, 2010 9:50 AM ET #1 (permalink)

Izmir VALEFOR depressive black metal project from the first album!

Valefor, by a single person in 2008 was established as Sargathus. In a short time before starting to work on compositions for guitar, drums and basslines then created. Reminiscent of the dark and depressed after the death of more words were written. Parts created in this way were then recorded in 2009, Dream Studio. The registration process takes approximately 7-8 months after the 6 tracks were recorded in total, consisting of 51 minutes.

Screams Of Suicide was defined as the album name. After recording the album with production company were interviewed. As a result, the album Rigorism Productions label will be released in April 26.

http://www.myspace.com/valeforband

''SCREAMS OF SUICIDE'' Track List :

01.Silent Melancholy (08:14)
02.Screams of Sucide (08:52)
03.Lifes Belongs to Darkness (08:16)
04.The Tears of Isolation (11:30)
05.Death Smelling Loneliness (06:54)
06.Cursed Ceremony (07:10)

(This post was last edited on April 8, 2010 at 10:51 AM ET.)

Apr 8, 2010 7:12 PM ET #2 (permalink)

I dont care how many bands do this whole depressive black metal thing I fucking love it! Ill definently check it out! Thanks man

Apr 9, 2010 7:50 AM ET #3 (permalink)

Listen to investigate but I'm sure you're gonna love always.

Reply to Discussion or Return to Extreme Metal forum