"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Favorite song to listen to when your drunk or flying?

Posted in: Forum Home >> Non-Metal Music Discussion >> Favorite song to listen to when your drunk or flying?

Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 36 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 36 1 2 Last
Apr 8, 2010 1:45 AM ET #1 (permalink)

my all time fav is Black Label Society's "Bridge to Cross" absolutely love that song so much emotion and feeling behind it

Apr 8, 2010 3:31 AM ET #2 (permalink)

When I hop into my biplane on a Saturday after one to many vodkas I usually put on Superjoint Ritual's "The Alcoholik". Fucking great song.

Apr 8, 2010 11:36 AM ET #3 (permalink)

Meshuggah's Bleed. Always

Apr 8, 2010 4:00 PM ET #4 (permalink)

nice both are awesome superjoint ritual, sic!!!

Apr 8, 2010 5:54 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Dude if you're shitfaced anything is awesome if you're within 4 feet of the speakers and it's really loud. But if I had to make a decision, "Fuck You I'm Drunk" by Flogging Molly.

Might I suggest a listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9sTbsX2Fas

(This post was last edited on April 8, 2010 at 6:02 PM ET.)

Apr 8, 2010 7:17 PM ET #6 (permalink)

Oh cool Cynic! You have a biplane too? Haha. It really depends on what Im drinking when Im getting drunk. If Im drinking shitty ass domestic beer then its "Glam Metal" all the way. If Im drinkiing hard alcohol then its extremity all the way. If Im blasted on wine then I love some depressing BM.

Apr 8, 2010 8:32 PM ET #7 (permalink)

Ha nah just though the name of this thread was funny. Never heard that "Bridge To Cross" song though so I'll have to take a listen.

Apr 9, 2010 8:50 AM ET #8 (permalink)

Btw, Who's song was "Too drunk to fuck"?

Apr 9, 2010 5:35 PM ET #9 (permalink)

wolf dead kennedys did too drunk to fuck.

when im really really baked and want to lay down and listen to something while drifting off to sleep nothing beats Sleeps "Dopesmoker / Jerusalem" album, kick ass doom that takes a whole new level high. when drinking i dont care what i hear.

and when im jonesin' for something ill blast Gwar's "Destroyed"

Apr 10, 2010 8:12 PM ET #10 (permalink)

any thing metal whiel i am drunk
when in a plain what ever comes on my ipod in shuffle mode
do love klm free drinks

Apr 11, 2010 7:39 PM ET #11 (permalink)

Yeah Sleep makes me wanna sleep too, actually Opeth puts me out the best though.

Apr 13, 2010 11:02 PM ET #12 (permalink)

for me it all depends on which group of friends im drinkin with. Last time i got hammered i headbanged for an entire 3 Inches of Blood cd and the time before that was Amon Amarth and the time before that was Avenged Sevenfold and each of those times was with a different group of friends. When its just me sittin around drinkin i usually dont listen to music, im usually playin Halo online or playin online poker

Jun 3, 2010 10:49 AM ET #13 (permalink)

flogging molly - "drunken lullabies"

Jun 3, 2010 2:21 PM ET #14 (permalink)

^Hells yeah fool!!

Jun 3, 2010 3:52 PM ET #15 (permalink)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbYtqAWDF2U

Jun 3, 2010 9:17 PM ET #16 (permalink)

lmfao!!! bro, hollow, wtf is up with u and that song?? lol

spagmo: " ... 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess singin' drunken lullabies!!" another good one's dropkick murphys -"i'm shipping up to boston" lol love me some good ol' irish punk.

Jun 3, 2010 10:25 PM ET #17 (permalink)

Celtic punk, yeah that stuff's hella rad man, any Murphy's song is Wicked while ham-boned, personal fave>; "face down in the gutter won't admit defeat though his clothes are soiled and black, he's a big strong man with a child's mind DON'T YOU TAKE HIS BOOS AWAY"!!!!

Jun 4, 2010 3:15 AM ET #18 (permalink)

n0thinghead, I find that song to be quite funny.

The fact that a guy with a moustache and mullet is singing sex-related songs with weird referreferences to body parts makes it funny! He's got other funny music videos.

Jun 4, 2010 9:26 AM ET #19 (permalink)

spagmo: \m/

hollow: hell yeah man!! lol definitely well check out gunther's (haha, jizz) other vids. what happened there buddy, were u having trouble typing "referrences"?? don't worry bro, same shit happens to me when i'm writing or typing "banana" (took me 3x's to type it correctly just now), kuz i never know when to stop writing "na". i end up writing "bananana" alot but then having to scratch out the last "na" when it's in pen.

Jun 5, 2010 11:30 AM ET #20 (permalink)

^You called?

Deftones' Dai The Flu or Acid Bath's Tranquilized does it for me everytime.

Oct 20, 2010 2:25 PM ET #21 (permalink)

Ya deftones are deffinately badass when fucked up.... but most music is... some of my favorites to jam are Blessed Hellride by BLS or Soulbleed by Damageplan

Nov 25, 2010 6:05 AM ET #22 (permalink)

Tankard is awesome when im smashed!!
I like punk rock like guttermouth (Its fuckin hilarious!)
Other faves when im drunk - Guns n Roses, Pantera, party music really....

Nov 25, 2010 6:07 AM ET #23 (permalink)

Oh, and tenacious D \m/

Nov 25, 2010 9:59 AM ET #24 (permalink)

Pop songs that everyone sings along to like Toploader's Dancing In The Moonlight or Oh My God by Kaiser Chiefs

Nov 25, 2010 8:12 PM ET #25 (permalink)

any NoFX song is always good

Reply to Discussion or Return to Non-Metal Music Discussion forum