"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Help finding a band...

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Music Discussion >> Help finding a band...

Displaying 6 posts
Displaying 6 posts
Jul 20, 2009 6:44 PM ET #1 (permalink)

I was watching the metal station on Music Choice digital cable the other day and there was this song on there called "3". That's all I remember. I don't know the name of the band but I know the bands name was 3 words and was titled like Blank_Blank_Blank.

Do any of you know what band/song I'm talking about? It looked like an underground band.

Thank you.

Jul 20, 2009 9:40 PM ET #2 (permalink)

In the words of Mitch Hedberg...good luck, fucker.

Jul 20, 2009 11:47 PM ET #3 (permalink)

Upgrayedd: I checked on the Music Choice website and searched for "Three" and "3" both by Artist and Song Title, and it didn't give me any results that match what you're looking for.

Quick questions: Is it "Three" or "3" ? (just making sure).
Are you sure the song name is "3" or whatever, not the band?
and
Do you know what genre the band fits into, or what it might fit into?

(This post was last edited on July 21, 2009 at 12:00 AM ET.)

Jul 21, 2009 12:04 AM ET #4 (permalink)

Mitch Hedburg: Champion of the People.

Jul 21, 2009 1:02 AM ET #5 (permalink)

Upgrayedd: I checked on the Music Choice website and searched for "Three" and "3" both by Artist and Song Title, and it didn't give me any results that match what you're looking for.

Quick questions: Is it "Three" or "3" ? (just making sure).
Are you sure the song name is "3" or whatever, not the band?
and
Do you know what genre the band fits into, or what it might fit into?

It was definitely "3". I think it sounds more like a Lamb Of God type of band but I really can't remember. I just know it was on the heavy metal station on my digital cable which carries all the "Music Choice" channels.

Jul 21, 2009 2:39 AM ET #6 (permalink)

Hmmm...The song title is "3" and the band's name contains 3 words in it. This was all I could find...

Master of Luxury - 3
Karma to Burn - 3
Fireball Ministry - 3 (Not a 3 word band name but it might be the song)

Hope this helped...take it easy!

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Music Discussion forum