"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

The Powerless Rise

Posted in: Forum Home >> Core >> The Powerless Rise

Displaying 11 posts
Displaying 11 posts
Mar 24, 2010 11:55 AM ET #1 (permalink)

Who's fuckin pumped???? I am!!!

Mar 24, 2010 5:44 PM ET #2 (permalink)

dude I am do you know when its being released

Mar 24, 2010 5:55 PM ET #3 (permalink)

11th of May. If you check the release log on the right hand side of the front page it'll tell you when alot of the new albums are coming out.

Mar 25, 2010 8:34 AM ET #4 (permalink)

as much as i am psyched for it, i'm still pretty disappointed at the name of the album tho. it's vry weak. it sounds as if a stupid emo band trying to be metal, even tho that's exactly some ppl's opinion about aild =\ and i would make a few minor revisions on the album cover myself too. but then again, i had the same troublesomes w/ an ocean between us and it's fuckin' awesome!! soo i'm pretty sure it'll be great \m/

Mar 25, 2010 12:22 PM ET #5 (permalink)

dudes i'm so effin pumped. I dont have a problem with the name or anything and i think the album art is pretty sweet. I mean it's better than BFMV's new album art. I wonder every day when their gunna release a demo.

Mar 26, 2010 3:55 PM ET #6 (permalink)

^^^^ true that about the bullet album =\

Mar 30, 2010 11:16 AM ET #7 (permalink)

According to twitter, the whole album should be completely mastered this week, and they're gunna put up a new song after probably on their myspace. Can't fuckin wait.

Apr 1, 2010 7:45 PM ET #8 (permalink)

awesomeness. can't wait.

Apr 11, 2010 9:29 PM ET #9 (permalink)

Anyone getting the superfan preorder pack

Apr 13, 2010 12:18 PM ET #10 (permalink)

i want to but i'm not. :( but anyone hear the demo of beyond our suffering yet? its pretty sick so far....

May 5, 2010 12:53 PM ET #11 (permalink)

hey guys the whole album is leaked on youtube, you can listen to it. Its pretty much the best album i've heard ever. REVIEW-http://thenewreview.net/reviews/as-i-lay-dying-the-powerless-rise

Reply to Discussion or Return to Core forum