"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Wah Pedals

Posted in: Forum Home >> Musician's Chat >> Wah Pedals

Displaying posts 26 - 31 of 31 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 26 - 31 of 31 1 2 Last
Dec 25, 2009 3:09 AM ET #26 (permalink)

^ I was wondering where Jamez went. Now you've revealed yourself to us! Prepare to.. uhh.. watch me do magic tricks! *Saws himself in half then bleeds to death*

Dec 25, 2009 1:31 PM ET #27 (permalink)

LOL, Hammerheart. Sorry mate, I just realised only a few days ago that I hadnt done anything with my MU profile, so no one knew I was Jamez ( Yes, I got fed up with my name as well...) Then again it took me until about mid Oct to realise you're TOG!
Anyway, Enjoy the vacations (hope you got some) Im flying back home to Fin-metal-land tomorrow morning, so the new year's eve should be pretty Vodka and COB filled ;) Enjoy friends, have a blast. Laters!

Dec 25, 2009 2:20 PM ET #28 (permalink)

No worries. Sorry about my last post, I uhh, had a few drinks last night, lol. Have fun in Finland! I've always wanted to go to Europe... Finland, Norway, and Sweden specifically, because that's where my ancestors are from. Also, I'm a huge fan of the black metal scene up there.

Dec 25, 2009 2:37 PM ET #29 (permalink)

Thats alright, mate. I figured alcohol was most likely involved. In all it's honesty, my head's like a firecracker even now. Still gotta have a few glasses of wine tonight.. Great. Im not that much into the Black metal in Scandinavia, but the more straight forward metal (like COB) goes down very well, thank you very much. Btw, if you have any feedback on my myspace tracks, go ahead. Whether I rock or deserve to be stoned, its all good. Laters man!

Dec 25, 2009 3:55 PM ET #30 (permalink)

I haven't checked them out, simply because listening to music on myspace doesn't work well on my dial-up; for some reason it only plays the first couple seconds and then skips to the next track.

As far as COB goes, hey, I like them too, lol.

Dec 27, 2009 12:11 PM ET #31 (permalink)

LOL, no worries, mate. All my tracks should be skipped anyway ;) laters!

Reply to Discussion or Return to Musician's Chat forum