"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Waiting for Decay

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Music Discussion >> Waiting for Decay

Displaying 7 posts
Displaying 7 posts
Jul 17, 2009 2:24 PM ET #1 (permalink)

Today in the Dirtbag Shop we will be rocking out to Waiting For Decay. If the Dirtbag Team doesn't listen to the music how do we expect you to listen to it. They are just another addition to the Record Label but a great addition to the team.

Check them out on myspace.com/waitingfordecay

Jul 17, 2009 3:20 PM ET #2 (permalink)

No thanks... You've already tricked me into this twice with miserable outcomes. I'll pass but thanks anyway.

Jul 17, 2009 3:43 PM ET #3 (permalink)

This label sucks.

Jul 17, 2009 4:13 PM ET #4 (permalink)

Right then, here's my opinion on this band. I liked them. I really did. They reminded me of Puddle Of Mudd who I'm a fan of, but that's the problem. Most other people on here don't like Puddle Of Mudd at all, so they're not gonna enjoy this band. Same with the By All Means Nessacary group, they were fine if you liked Paramore or Avril Lavigne, but how many people on here are fans of music like that? I'm sure this label has some good artists, but MetalUnderground is the wrong place to promote them.

Jul 17, 2009 4:45 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Blindgreed1: LMAO!!! Sucker!!!!!

Jul 17, 2009 7:03 PM ET #6 (permalink)

Pestilence: You know how I roll brother. When it comes to music, i'll try anything twice. BTW, we got together last night for a rehearsal. Knocked the rust off and got back to business. We'll be back out there very soon my friend.

Jul 17, 2009 7:42 PM ET #7 (permalink)

Blindgreed1: Yeah got me 2 look 2.
Killer on getting The Greed moving again. I know theres
been so hard shit going on. But can't wait 2 get some more shots. Plus need that BLINDGREED FIX!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Music Discussion forum