"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Any Dr. Who fans?

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Any Dr. Who fans?

Displaying 6 posts
Displaying 6 posts
Jul 16, 2009 2:04 PM ET #1 (permalink)

This takes my nerdiness to a whole new level, but what about Dr. Who?

Do you like the new or old ones better?
Who's the best Doctor?

I like both versions of the series personally, but my favorite Doctor Who will always be Tom Baker. Chris Eccleston and David Tennant were both excellent as well.

Jul 16, 2009 2:44 PM ET #2 (permalink)

Oh God I hate Dr. Who. How big is it in the States because it's way too big here for my liking!

Jul 17, 2009 8:44 PM ET #3 (permalink)

Have to agree, I despise it, especially the new one. The old ones were so bad they were cheesy. The news ones are so cheesy they're bad. Sorry.

Jul 18, 2009 11:21 AM ET #4 (permalink)

Nah, it doesn't bother me. It's really not big at all here in the U.S., but like I said, I'm a nerd.

Jul 23, 2009 9:48 AM ET #5 (permalink)

did do like the older series

but what about catweasel

Aug 9, 2009 7:34 AM ET #6 (permalink)

i vaguely remember seeing the old ones back when i was a little kid but the only thing that stopped me from changing the channel from the new ones was billie piper

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum