"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Guys we all come from the same place!!

Posted in: Forum Home >> Core >> Guys we all come from the same place!!

Displaying posts 76 - 100 of 150 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Displaying posts 76 - 100 of 150 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Aug 16, 2010 12:18 PM ET #76 (permalink)

PUNCH ON WHEN THEY PLAY!
But yeah they are pretty good hey!

Aug 16, 2010 8:11 PM ET #77 (permalink)

Branded: I don't really take pictures. But I'll show you the two sides.

This is the bad side of shanghai: http://www.cninla.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/shanghai-bund.jpg

This is MY side of shanghai: http://www.travel-earth.com/china/shanghai-bund.jpg

That's pretty much all the tourist attractions you're gonna see. We're separated by a river, and the sides are called Puxi and Pudong. Pudong sucks.

Aug 17, 2010 6:55 AM ET #78 (permalink)

Looks bright as hell!

Aug 17, 2010 7:48 AM ET #79 (permalink)

Yeah, there's a lot of lights. And there are no stars visible to us. So we get excited over satellites, it's kinda sad.

Aug 17, 2010 8:46 AM ET #80 (permalink)

Ive wanted to go to shanghai for many many moons now!!!

Aug 24, 2010 9:13 AM ET #81 (permalink)

I am honestly sick of all these subgenres of metal guys. ITS ALL MUSIC and if you cant have respect for other musicians and their likes and their perspectives then i dont consider you a true musician. its like making fun of someone cause their different. who cares if a band is nothing but breakdown. if you dont like it dont listen to it and end it there. dont go posting about it on the internet. its not their fault you dont see what their trying to put out there and make you feel because you already have the mindset of " oh its a stupid repeatative metalcore band" Or whatever. And IM EXTREMELY SICK OF EVERYONE HATING ON CARNIFEX!! they have so much intensity. more than an other band ive heard. and they use such bright minor scales in all their songs and i dont know any other bands that heavy that can do that and have that much flow.
Theres my 2 cents for the day
Chaz

Aug 24, 2010 9:50 AM ET #82 (permalink)

zzzzzzzzzz................zzzzzzzzzzzzz.........................zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Aug 24, 2010 10:21 AM ET #83 (permalink)

"I am honestly sick of all these subgenres of metal guys."

Says the guy who calls himself DeathMetalGuitarist

Aug 24, 2010 7:16 PM ET #84 (permalink)

Who thinks deathcore is death metal... And if you're sick of us and respect us, why don't you fuck off then? All you've done on this site is been a whiny bitch defending your precious deathcore bands (that nobody even took any shots at). And use of the minor scale, in metal?!?! HOLY FUCK THAT'S ORIGINAL.

Aug 24, 2010 8:27 PM ET #85 (permalink)

I love how DeathMetalGuitarist claims to love death metal yet none of the bands I've seen on the forums or on his profile are death metal.

Aug 24, 2010 11:06 PM ET #86 (permalink)

He should really just shhh cuz if there wasn't for bands like Carcass, Death, yanoo, OLD SCHOOL death metal bands?, death metal/core/ whatever you want to call it wouldn't be here today and wouldn't have progressed the way it has. Music is like a living breathing thing. I don't see the rise of deathcore as a popular genre of music as a bad thing, I think it's good that young people(shit, the guys in whitechapel are all in their early twenties) are going out there and making music.

Sure it might not be for you, but who out there honestly appreciates EVERY kind of music out there. there's gotta be something or some kind of music you don't like. It gives you no excuse to jump down someone's throat when they knock on a band you like. I love death metal. I lump all bands with growls into death metal.

I think we can all agree that the point of this site is for metal heads of all kinds to be together and discuss shit. So lets all stop being whiney cunts and GET ALONG!

Aug 25, 2010 10:26 AM ET #87 (permalink)

Some of us like being whiny cunts! hahahahahahahaha

Aug 25, 2010 10:40 AM ET #88 (permalink)

I've gathered this, haha. It's funny. I've been on this forum for some 3 years, but never registered, and every few months you guys get a couple new forum trolls who make everyone hate them for like a month and then they leave. I think I remember someone named SNAKE who had like..hundreds of caps lock rants and it was really funny lol

Aug 25, 2010 8:35 PM ET #89 (permalink)

Yeah SNAKE was pretty funny, though also pretty sad cuz he had some real life anger issues haha. Good to have you posting MBN.

Aug 25, 2010 10:49 PM ET #90 (permalink)

Reminds me of the Avenged Sevenfold fanboys posting in the news threads.
That was funny.

Aug 26, 2010 12:49 AM ET #91 (permalink)

the avenged sevenfold chat threads were pretty funny too. i'm pretty sure you guys got up to like 800 on one of them, am i right

Aug 26, 2010 8:15 AM ET #92 (permalink)

over 1000 on 1 of them

Aug 26, 2010 10:23 AM ET #93 (permalink)

Wow...

Aug 26, 2010 1:06 PM ET #94 (permalink)

I'm just reading the description of this board...someone tell me what "emocore" is? hahahaha

Aug 26, 2010 3:15 PM ET #95 (permalink)

If you hear core stuff, I think, it is not correct to call yourself a Headbanger or a MetalHead because, if you do, you will give the wrong image about you, for exemple:

-You call yourself a Headbanger, people probably will think that you hear the classic stuff like: Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Motorhead ...

-You call yourself a Hardcore guy, That will give a different idea from the people that talk to you, probably they will associate you to the "core" stuff.

There are very tipes of Metal... if you specify what you ARE, it will be more correct.

Aug 26, 2010 9:15 PM ET #96 (permalink)

lol

Aug 26, 2010 10:47 PM ET #97 (permalink)

I "hear" (lol?) core stuff, and I "hear" rap too. And I call myself a metalhead. What are you going to do, write a whole bunch of paragraphs about why I'm not a "true" metalhead? lol

np: Kottonmouth Kings: 4-2-0 ! niggaaaaaa

Aug 28, 2010 8:01 AM ET #98 (permalink)

Still saying we dont come from the same place. I dont wear womens clothes, i dont act emo, i dont act like white trash juggalos, etc..... SO BULLSHIT ON COMING FROM THE SAME PLACE!!!

(This post was last edited on August 28, 2010 at 8:04 AM ET.)

Aug 29, 2010 4:00 AM ET #99 (permalink)

"I dont wear womens clothes, i dont act emo, i dont act like white trash juggalos, etc"

I don't know ANYONE is hardcore that acts like that.

Aug 29, 2010 8:20 AM ET #100 (permalink)

you dont live in america wiggs. its a different scene than over there!

Reply to Discussion or Return to Core forum