"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Burzum's The White God -er- Belus

Posted in: Forum Home >> Extreme Metal >> Burzum's The White God -er- Belus

Displaying 4 posts
Displaying 4 posts
Mar 10, 2010 9:06 AM ET #1 (permalink)

I normally like black metal, but the recorded-in-bathroom quality has always deterred me from many bands. Unfortunately this album is no different, in fact when i play this song on my speakers i keep thinking there may be a somewhat decent band playing in the apartment next to me.Your thoughts on the newest Burzum album?

Mar 10, 2010 9:15 AM ET #2 (permalink)

I'll probably buy it but I'll get it off Amazon since they're charging half the price than HMV is. Heard one song and wasn't sure what to think. Not an expert on the genre though.

Mar 10, 2010 1:10 PM ET #3 (permalink)

I like it overall but feel like it's pretty standard fare. I've heard stuff like it before - there's nothing earth shattering there.

Mar 11, 2010 9:36 AM ET #4 (permalink)

Cynic's review just went up, btw.

Reply to Discussion or Return to Extreme Metal forum